Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
Twistedfangirl chapter 7 . 4/18
I don't care if it's been years since it updated. I will follow it because I like it! Good job. Good luck!
Anon chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Please update!
Rez Ball Kicks Grass chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
Okay... First of all I would like to tell you that this story is amazing. And to please update as soon as possible ) Yes, that was pretty much it. Thanks a ton. ~RBKG
Kaitlynn chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
Seriosuly...? 06-21-09...? You have got to update! I know it might sound cliche and as a fellow writer, I can understand how hard it is to get around to writer something. But this has to be the most non-marysue story I've read on here in a LONG time. You can't just abandon the story- it's so believeable. I especially like how they aren't heals-over-head in love with each other. I'm in love with everything you've written so far- please, please, please, continue. If not for me, do it for your fellow writers who love this story, do it for the Lash fans, do it for those weird kids who are wannabe superheros. Do it for us.

-insert the american flag-
MissLizziebeth chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
i LURRVE it! :D please, please, PLEASE update soon! x
kz and the snazzy plotbunnies chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
oh, please continue this! i'm practically in tears that i ran out of chapters to read! amazing story, really )

-justplaincrazy8
arosynose chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
Woah.

This is really, really great. I mean, I love everything about it. Alissa is totally original and interesting and not in any way a Mary Sue, and her power is the same way.

Lash is completely IC and his family makes so much sense to me it's weird. I can totally picture his house and dad being exactly like that, and I'm dying to find out what happened to hs mom, though my guess is that she and his dad were a hero/sidekick duo, or at least she was part of one, and died on the job.

I see you haven't updated in a couple months, but I really hope you'll continue this story.
Fantasmarific Amalia chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
I wish I could hug you, it's been so long.

I love this story. Keep it up.

Please don't drop off the face of the planet again. The wait was nearly torture.
HikaruAndJrock chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
this awesome! yeah, i'm new to reading your story, but i really loved it. it was good, awesome plot, and everything a good story needs! ) please, update this story whenever u can, i would very much love for u to keep writing it
greyhaven11 chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Love it. Truly. I feel Alissa's pain.
RvBgirl chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
I love the way Alissa is so... awkward. She's always doing these ridiculous things that make you shake your head and laugh a bit, and because of that she seems real. I also love the way you portray Lash. I'm so glad you updated, and please update soon :D
mellie chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
This story is really, really good. seriously. keep writing.

I like it because i have no idea where you're going with it, no idea what's going to happen next. very original. I don't normally like Lash fics, but i like this one.
debatablywonderful chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
Whoo, you're back! :)

Great chapter too, made me laugh. Lil bit of brewing angst at the end there though, oh. Hopefully more interaction between the two soon. Despite him being a total jackass, i want her to reform him with her hero support ideals, lol.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Trickster707 chapter 7 . 6/21/2009
That was great, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Update soon!