Reviews for Revelations of the Mind
hendrik.senechal chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
Hi
St3rfire- serafina chapter 11 . 10/27/2015
"This story is so beautiful and full of romance, between Naruto and Sakura." "I was amazing on how the story flows on each character." "To Express each other feelings and emotions as one soul." I have never read a story, that had touch my soul, on how Sakura show her love for Naruto through a smile and snuggling together." "Please update your story don't give, I want to know what going happen." "Please finished towards the end and never give up on your story." NaruSaku forever
1stfakedoctor chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
I rarely review, which is odd considering how much I read this site, I'm only half way through, but this is clearly one of the best stories I've yet to read. I hate waiting 15-20 chapters for the characters to just ADMIT they like each other. Bitchin story!
PoptartsToaster chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
What!? Awww... Darn... c.c Why did you stop? Err I'm probably really late, lol. Love this story! Though errr... Kushina is Naruto mom. But you started this in 2006 so I'm guessing you never that.
Demonic girl111 chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
uhhh... Is that really it? You haven't updated in years, please do. I love this story, it has so many fluffy and funny scenes that I want to read more. please update!
DUH BOMB chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Nice. Please come back and finish
Really chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
Really!? REALLY!? Like wtf
That was it?! Story sucked. :1
Jslush chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
You make it sound like kissing hurts
Ugh chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
I hate shizune in this chapter. She's a bitch.
sortofbored chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Wow. I really like this story.
xFallenDemonx chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
AWESOME chapter. I hope i get to read more.
gottahavekyuubi chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
Awesomest fanfic I've read in the longest time! xD
FF's Nightmare chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
How would Sakura's Parents that their little girl is became a Princess?
Knightoftime chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
Wow get ur butt in gear this is going great please continue asap
The Woman on a Flaming Pie chapter 11 . 7/29/2010