Reviews for The Tide That Left
Julchen1515 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I like it
MoneyMatchShip chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Oh, wow, that is sad. That is really, really sad. They should just say they love each other! Good job, though!
a-arijana chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
aww this one was so sad.
awhero chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
oh man that made me just wanna die! not coz it's bad but coz it's so damn good! loved it! i wish the show went this way. isn't it horrible i rather have lucas alone n wanting her than be happy with peyton? lol

i can't wait to check out the rest of your stuff!
othgirl2010 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
HEY GREAT USE OF THE OC IN THIS ONE .
broodyprettygirl chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I have to say that this is one of the best one shots i have ever read. usually i don't BEG to have one continued, but I think this one definately needs to be. :) awesome job.
hoeoverbros chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
That was really good. It was so sad. But it made me laugh with the fact that Lucas watched the O.C. IT was really great.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
loved it update soon
chloe x chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Oh my God, are you trying to kill me here?

That was so amazing.

But so sad, and I'm still crying right now.

I was like, pleading the moniter to let Brooke turn back and her and Lucas could have that happy ending, because I'm pathetic and as much of a sucker I am for angst, I always wish for fluffy endings. (and then I hate the fluffy endings, so I don't know what that says about me, haha)

But as tearjerking and depressing and heart wrenching as that ending was, it's what made this as amazing as it is.

And now I have to read all of your stories because you're an amazing writer and I'm already crying, anyway.

hah, kidding.

great job.
BrucasForeva chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
aw its so sad i feel like crying..awesome oneshot
forblueskies89 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
aw this was really sad

i always saw the similarity between ryan and marissa and lucas and brooke

the guys always let the girls go when it gets tough

and they shouldn't

this was really sad - and if brucas don't end up together then i am gonna cry my little eyes out!
snowbabie chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
::TEAR:: totally torn up with this one...i love it...~snowbabie~
yummydumplinggs chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
You really have to stop making stories that make me cry everytime I finish them.

No, I take that back. I was being sarcastic because this was utterly brilliant. Please write more!
brucas224 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
i love it please continue i have to know what happens to brucas and nathan, haley and lucas
nikatsu chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Simply beautiful. I love the comparison with The O.C...