Reviews for One
So cute!
Walleyandkuki chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Awww! So adorable!
dat-ass-doe chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
3... so cute! nice job, love it!
American Anaconda chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Amazing. :D I think my favorite is Overwhelmed. Lol, I want to draw all of these, but it would take too long... But do you mind if I do choose a few to draw? I have a deviantArt account, and my username is the same as on FanFiction, but I would give vredit and link back to this. :D
Highqueen Julietta chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
wow very B-M-ish...

loved it

HQJ
AkitoTsubaki chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Having played Benvolio as Mercutio's bitch, this pairing will always have a special place in my heart. It's quite amazing how much one sentence can convey, if you do it right. :3
Xatvellan chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Wow.

Seriously?

I have never, in my entire life, thought of this pairing, much less the idea of finding a slash on it!

You are incredibly creative to think of this, to be sure!

Also, your style is very cute and endearing.

Great job! D
Liem chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Benvolio and Mercutio make such a sweet couple. D All these sentences are really great; you did a good job.
YukiHasAMercedes chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
“Put out the light,” Benvolio whispers against Mercutio’s neck, his breathing hitched, and Mercutio mutely complies.

HOSNAP that definitely just turned me on.
Zolo chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
That was beautiful, really beautiful.
Amanita Jackson chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
aw...thats so pretty...im going to be in a happy fluffy mood for the rest of the day now...thank you.
ShayaCatalyst chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
where does everyone find these challenges? i feel left out *pouts* ive never found or written for a single challenge, are they hiding from me? great fic, by the way.
Figure chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
One-sentence fics aren't pointless tripe, C. Clerk. They don't have to be novels, and although the challenge is not to provide artless decoration, I /do/ want to read beautiful writing. So what if they "sound pretty" and don't give you any insight into the soul? I think a clear picture is painted here. It's a challenge to convey an idea, one that I think the author managed pretty effectively.

Nice piece. Sweet writing. _~

- Figure
Sora Miyara chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Special but beautiful O.O I love it *favs*
hyenateeth chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
That was so cute! Very romantic and fluffy!