Reviews for Semper Fidelis
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I love how much thought you've had about both of these characters. I never really thought of Rin in the way you portrayed her, but your perception seems really true. This is just one of those thinking pieces that adds the right amount of bittersweet.
Epitath chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
latina lingua...nice. Good story.
alli-sun chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
aww! so sweet, you know, it was Seinu who got me hooked on Kanna/Rin. i liked it very much, simple and fluffy, yet has a slight drama turn with Sesshoumaru and Naraku in the story. it was well-written, too, i like your writing style. though i'm very easy to please, maybe i should be more specific on what i like. though i usually only review when i either tolerate or love a story, or something in-between. unfortunately, i don't love your oneshot, but it's awful close to love. so feel special! n-n
Lady Seinu chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I loved this! Haha! It's deffinetly going on my favorites! Kanna/Rin is my favorite pairing... This was short and sweet... like I said... I loved it! You did the characters justice... they were perfectly in character! Good job!
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Aw... How can Sesshomaru think to leave Rin like that?

*gets impaled on laser thread attack thingy*

A cute little yarn. I SO wanted to adopt the two of them, Rin and Kanna both. They're SO cute! Gyah! Why is it that I never had a little sister to dote on?

*sniffles to the side*

Good one!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This is one of the things I like about your writing. It's on an emotional level rather then a physical one. I really liked the analogy of Kanna-Naraku and a sword to a killer's arm, it perfectly summarizes the realtionship between Naraku and his spawn.

It's also rather amusing to picture Rin talking enough for both her and Kanna
PNT chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Very nice. When well-written, this is one of my favourite yuri pairings, and this is well-written. I especially liked the bit at the beginning about using the characters as weapons. It seemed like it fit the nature of the original manga as well as this story. Excellent job.
Amara Anon chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Very nice.
Mayura chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Very good story. I've honestly never imagined Rin or Kanna as a couple, but now I think I'd like that pairing, very much. xD
SilverTinkerbell chapter 1 . 6/14/2006