Reviews for Good Luck
Blake Bradley Cameron Watankbe
Mrs. Hunter Bradley chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
if they have shown the scene which you written i could have very happy .really your story is sooo cool! i love it.
navytide88 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Okay ive been watching the clip of the end of Thunder Storm Part 2 where you said that looks like Tori is going towards blake but it cuts off before you can really see it, also you said where Marah and Kapri walking off you can see everyone in the background except Tori and Blake is no where by his bike? i dont see that at all ive been watching on youtube to see what your talking about. blake was still on his bike watching her where is that at too?
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
lol “It’s going to be a tough race.” That was priceless. Blake/Tori forever!
Lamoya chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
i love this story it is so right for them!
aznboi85 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Yay! I love Blake/Tori! They are just so adorable together! This was such a sweet fic. I loved the lines "So was that your good luck?" "Yes. Did you need some more?" "It's going to be a tough race." I loved the kisses they shared. I only wish they would have kissed on the show. The only bad thing I can say about this is that I caught a spelling mistake.

"Yeah. But one good think happened. I get to see the race."

I think you meant 'thing' not 'think'. No biggie though. Just a minor detail.

This is SO going on my favorite stories list. Two thumbs way up from me!
Sonata's Moonlight chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
everytime i read this it always gets better and better.
blueturtle chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
so is there gonna be a sequel?
CrimsonEmperess chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I like it it was cute.
jean chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
loved it and thank you for doing it. please, please, please write more.
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I loved it! It was so sweet and yet so real at the same time too, plus very well written you. How smart of you to notice that during the show. U know, I always thought mayb the producers have a scene planned to resolve the Tori/Blake romance during the DT/NS team-up, but that it just got cut due to time or soemthing. 'Cause remember how during the fist ep. of the team-up, Kira thinks Blake is asking her out when he gives her the motocross tickets, and Blake goes "It's not like that." I'm sure he was thinking of Tori! :-)
Meloda26 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Good one-shot I love this couple they are so cute. I hope you write more. You have their characters really well. I agree with you I saw and didn't see her. I looked so much for those two too. Have a great day and good one-shot of Tori and Blake.