Reviews for Roles changed For once
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I really like the idea of Regulus comforting Sirius, especially as it's not something that I've seen before. There were a few gramatical and spelling errors in this, but I do understand that it was written a long time ago and that your writing skills have probably improved a great deal since 2006.
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
*Smiles wide and appluades*
TheMajesticBeanCurd chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
It's. so. simple. and. yet. sweet. I fancies sirius even more. and Reg too. good luck!
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Another good story. Sirius's character is portrayed nicely. I am personally not a great fan of smoking!sirius, but i can see it is something he would probably have experimented with.

“I told her that I was going to marry her when we finish Hogwarts,”-perfect. That is just such a sirius thing to do! Winding his mother up purely for the hell of it.
Jedi Master Bag chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
That's so sweet!
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Wow. I'm honored. I have inspired something. That said, I really liked the story. The idea of Reg comforting Sirius was quite unique and really, really well done. And Reggie's joke near the end to put Sirius in a better mood was excellent - just the sort of thing that WOULD make Sirius throw something and laugh. I also rather liked the bit about Reggie begging the hat not to put him in Ravenclaw :-).

There were a few small grammatical issues, places where you forgot quotation marks, mainly, but really an all around good story!

Cheers!
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
This was very interesting. I like the idea, but you need a beta reader. There's grammar errors that make it a tad bit difficult to follow the plot. Other than that, good job :). Thanks for sharing this with us, and I look forward to more from you!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Steph
Ginny278 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Great Story! I liked how you did the story from Regulas's point of view.
Gwinna chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I read this because I am a fan of Loki Mischeif-Maker's stories about the Black family. Your story does not disappoint; I think it is as good as hers. I really like the way you portray Sirius, Regulus and their relationship. Sirius is very in character and Regulus (since we don't know much about his character) has a distinctive character of his own. I also like how it both hinted at the troubles that would later happen in their family and had some happy moments as well. Anyways, it was really good; thanks for adding to the collection of good Black family stories!