Reviews for Forgettable Names
midnight inspiration chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
your portrayal of Mason was really good :) i love his brit words, they made me laugh! seriously, though, it was sweet between George and Mason, almost like it could have been in the show. i cant wait for the movie!
awindowtothepast chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Was a good fic and everything, but I doubt Mason waited to lose his virginity at age 27... That's about all. I liked the way you portrayed their friendship.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Excellent story, and the characterization was great!
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Mason does have his way with words.

I love him.

I like the friendship between them. Made me smile.
melodrome chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Aw. That's sweet. You wrote Georgia in particular really well. I did, however, think that Georgia's thought process went on a little bit long. It was interesting, but it dragged ever so slightly. I did enjoy the story, though... good work!
Kitriel chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
good story!
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
That was so good! Your writing is so very real and true and I love stories that focus on George and Mason's friendship and not some sort of romantic relationship... they have such a great brother/sister thing going and your stories capture that nicely.

I laughed my ass off! Thanks!
waterblock chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
That was sweet! I really liked it. I never had HBO-so couldn't watch Dead Like Me in all of it's uncut, uncensored glory. I've gotten into it on sci-fi. Sad, but good.
Delayna chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
It's a good idea for a great fanfic. My only real problem with it is that you take the place of Georgie. :3 While it is done in character it distracts me when a fan puts him/herself into the place of one of the main characters.
Malaysian Gal chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Nice story. All in character and not much loose ends. Here in my country, I'm only until episode 22. 'The Escape Artist' just finished yesterday. Yeah, yeah. I'm thirteen and I'm watching shows that overdose with the f-word. _ So, great story.