Reviews for Have a Little Faith
crisangel chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Continued where?

What a cliffhanger!
crisangel chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Ooohh, interesting... Why was the First so concerned about Faith and Dawn's sex life that she had to check on it before she called in the Bringers? Who was it that cast the spell 'nudging' them together? I guess I'll have to read and see. Onward!
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
awwweee soo sad... but FUNNY! ! oh i don't know what it is about it, but some good ole fashion adultry, on top of romance and stuff jsut... really pushes down on my funny button.

very good, onto the next story in the series i am.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
! oh that was brilliant absolutely fucking posi tivilutaly fucking excellant.

eh wasn't sure i was gonna review i don't do often anymore these days but that lastp art just got to me. eh so i see you are another fan of Terry Pratchett... well done, i can't wait to see what this big prohecy is all about and stuff.

eh, its a great story i give it a 4 out of 5, eh i'd give it 4 and half if there were some graphic lemons here but sadly no... eh but thats okay, still great.
Huntress DoD chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
OMG (and I don't say that very often) this needs an update or a sequel or something. It would be awful if it ended there.
gecoma chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
great story
MaxximumRide666 chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
Wow.

Just... Wow.

That was amazing. So well thought out, you planned it all perfectly, using characters like The First, even though it can't do any physical damage, was brilliant.

The story was funny and passionate, sweet and deep... it actually felt like i was watching an episode of Buffy!

If i could write half as well as you, i'd be pretty much made!

You are awesome XD
MaxximumRide666 chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
'"We must trust in the balance it will-" number two stopped suddenly. "Did we just use a personal pronoun?' a questioning tone entered it's voice.

If a featureless grey robe could possibly looked panicked number one did. "No I didn't…I mean we didn't…I," it paused. "Oh bugger,"'

SO funny XD

And Faith and Dawn are so cute together XD
MaxximumRide666 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
'Dawn looked around the shop nervously for her sister or the police or anyone with eyes who would object to Faith wearing that dress.' Definitely my favourite line, made me lol so much XD

It's quite scary how well you write the Buffy cast! It's like i'm reading about an episode i've already watched, i can see it all happening as if Joss Whedon himself had written it!

Brilliant chapter, once again ) love it!
MaxximumRide666 chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Gaaah that was so sweet XD loving the Faith/Dawn action there at the end, totally can't wait for more!

Ohh the Bringers are back S that can't be good! 'The Great Salcaccio' entertained me greatly XD loved the voice, he was just too funny!
MaxximumRide666 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Wow, there was so much detail, you really thought everything through! I'm very impressed!

Definitely enjoyed Faith's dream XD and Faith just generally entertain's me! Plus the banter between her and Buffy is perfect, you really have the characters down perfectly )
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Helloooo awesome new Faith/Dawn story XD been a while since i read a decent one so yay )

Great first chapter, loved the attitude from Dawn and the hot thoughts from Faith XD
snowman794 chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
great fic, even if it was on the sad side
SlaYeRGiRLkaL chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
O That ending was so damn evil! I can't even begin to describe the evilness of it
minako366 chapter 6 . 7/31/2007