Reviews for Rainbow
Tanya Lilac chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I think the idea behind the story is very sweet - and, well I adore NejiTen.

But I think the acrostic structure, while really creative, really restricted the way you write, and made the expression seem a little odd in places, like words were put in just to fill in the role you needed it to, and sometimes it looked out of place.

Also, another thing I noticed was that the tense switched around in the wrong places - in the main, "present" part of the story. Even though it takes place in the present, it doesn't need to be written in present tense, but I think it's something you could look at improving even more in the future. It would really lift your writing, so you're better able to express the really sweet ideas you have, especially about their relationship, and their dynamic - which I think you've portrayed really well in this fic.
LadyBlah chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
i knew there was something about the letters and i had to finish reading to get it "together well witess the beauty of the rainbow

i like that no flame here
Arhazivory chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This story was incredibly nice. I lved the rainbow theme...and the bold letter concept was cool too. Very well done.
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Hehehe, nice. Not romance, more like friendship. *smile* and that's perfectly fine. Oh yeah, as a grammar freak I just have to say to watch out for your tenses. You get them mixed up occasionally.
GeishaBabe192 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
AW! That was so kawaii(cute in Japanese). I love oneshots. Even though my sister dosen't, she was the one who found this before me, and told me 2 read it. You must be a truely good writer 2 have that kind of odd affect on her mind. I loved it 2. Nice job.
Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That is absolutely sweet. You know, it has just been about two weeks ago when I last saw a rainbow. And that rainbow had the brightest colors yet. And it was also my first time to see the rainbow's full arc/curve in bright colors, although the sky was really dark at that time, the sun was in sunset hue, so the sight was just... indescribable. Magnificent. I had to text my friends at that time, telling them to get out of their houses to see the rainbow! XD

Well, enough of the reminiscing... Sorry if it took me such a long time before I could read this fic. I told ya I was busy. P

This fic is amazing, how it draws back childhood memories either from the characters or from the readers such as me... which means you're a really good writer.

It actually plays with a reader's colorful imaginations. Although if you would really look at the whole fic again, it isn't that mushy, yet it's so totally romantic, even without a kissing scene or a hug, for example. Yet it makes readers feel the love radiated by the characters here.

And of course, yeah, it says, "TOGETHER WE'LL WITNESS THE BEAUTY OF THE RAINBOW" should I include FIN? Hey, it's in bold letters, too! XD

Well, this is one of the best NejiTen fanfics I've ever read, since I'm sure readers will have flashbacks of seeing a rainbow. And it's always a good impression for the author to be seen by the readers as someone who can manipulate and bring back memories, just by a story. And to think you're not even related to them! These readers are complete strangers and yet you can play with their thoughts! VERY UNIQUE, VERY CREATIVE!

I LOVE THIS FIC. AMAZING! _ 90 over 10! Hehehehe! XP

::Releina Artemis::
Kitty Howell chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
That was kawaii. I read the bold letters. That must have been hard.
Hitorah chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Good hidden message 3 "Together We'll Witness the Beauty Of The Rainbow"
Dunnoanymore chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Cool story.
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
TheOptimisticPessimist chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
The bold letter thing was really cool. I did enjoy that!
sweetmaiden chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
WOW! That was the coolest fic I've ever read! 'Together we witness the beauty of the rainbow.' That's beautiful and cleverly written! _
applejioux chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
awesome! i loved the thing with the bold letters!
Withering Princess chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Lovely fic!

Love those bold letters... *butterflies at the stomach*

NejiTen is pure LOVE!

*adds it to her favorite stories*

(_)
Tara-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Wow, that was cool. well the whole bold letters thing. you kept mixing past tense and present tense. other than that it was good. kepp up the good work!