Reviews for Uzumaki Naruto: The Kyubi no Kage Kitsune
jacob chapter 9 . 3/5
this is awesome please i begg you please repost
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Bullshit this story has become abandonded it's been 6 years since you updated anything to this story!
steez18 chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Man this story is very good so far. I hope you start it up again. It is amazaing how you got the storyline going.
strawberry.fishcakes chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
do you have any idea how long it took me to find this after 2 years? xD
exactly 3 hours T_T
so pleasseeee update! i really want to know what happens next!
this story's been nagging me for like a month now and i just gave up and start trying to find it yesterday.
update? please? :D
DNAyres chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
Please tell me you are planing on finishing this. This story is far too good to stop here.
JerwinLavides chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
otokooya isn't father otousan is father
Hinata-Chan 111 chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
when will you reveil him as naruto?
jerry chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
omg you are some kind of writing sorcery mastermind. your awsome
Lucem Yoru chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
This story is incredible, are you any closer on finishing the next chap? Sry if you think i'm annoying or something, but i really wan't to know what happens next. haven't read a so good fanfic in ages.

ja ne!
DarkSyryus chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
Nice story so far. Plz update soon. I really want to know what happens next.
Savage Shadow chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
OMG! Isn't Naruto 9? Why are Hinata and Sasuke there? They should still be in the academy!
DeltaKyuubi chapter 9 . 5/16/2008
cool story i cant wait till you update
NinjaDragon chapter 9 . 4/16/2008
Very good story, but I have one question to ask: "Will Naruto/Reikon tell Hinata who he truly is so she won't be sad about his death that never happened?" also "What is Hinata's promise to Naruto?"

Keep updating

Ja Ne
Jouaint chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
Hurry up and right the next chapter it is nearing being a year since you last updated.
Necrokon chapter 10 . 11/28/2007
Very nice story. I like the way you had Naruto say no to Sasuke's arrogant way of asking for the summoning armor. Also, I can't wait till Naruto reveals to everyone that he's in fact Naruto. By the way, I noticed in the beginning of one of the last chapters that you accidently used Naruto instead of Reikon. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.