Reviews for Being right is overrated
CircleSky chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Despite the implications, because I'm a lit fan, I really did enjoy this. Of course Jess can see this coming. He's seen it before, only from the other side. Thanks for sharing.
LivingItRight chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I don't like angst. Unless of course it's Logan or Dean who are the ones suffering..
Kurisuta1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Oh, that's just so damned awful. *sniffles* I loved it. This story was...different. Dangerous though. *slaps Rory* That's why.
Literati is perferct chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
aaw i can't believe she like stupid stupid logan more than jess! who in there right mind would. aw poor jess i love u come to me hehe plz write a happy one
absolute nonsense chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
OMG! OUCH! oww. That hurts!

that was a really good yet really sad at the same time! It was so well writen by ugh LOGAN, I HATE HIM! Anyways, awesoem job! xox

lostinthemoonlight chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
ouch! that was painful, poor Jessy!

good story, but i really hate Logan!

write more...preferably lits.

Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Well, this was depressing. That is so not right, that is so so wrong. You wrote it well though. I couldnt help liking it even though I wanted to hate it. Feel bad for Jess, hate Rory and Logan. Really like the story though. That means you are a really good writer if i cant dislike this!
StaleCoffee chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Great writing, original and suprising (and possible) plot...but that doesn't stop me from HATING this. Your are a wonderful writer but I think this would have happened on the show I might have died on the spot. But that's just it. What if Rory had stayed with Jess? What if Logan had popped up anyway? What if this whole mess had gotton between? So many believable what ifs...
hxc nerd chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
How could she go to Logan when Jess, the hot wonderful i wish i had a boyfriend just like him, is still there? I don't get it, but this is your fanfic, so okay. I was a little confused, but once I was done and thought it over I got it. Sad, and Jess is infinately better than Logan. Logan's better than Dean, but Jess will still always be the best. By far.
PlrtzGlrb chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I usually review to critique the author's writing, but I have nothing bad to say about this. Excellent.
OrangePunk chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
sad! AMAZING fic though.
Carrie chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Wonderful story. A different look at what might have happened had Jess not left and Rory still met Logan.
CharlotteSTs chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
That one did hurt.

You should switch Jess and Logan...

Good story tough