Reviews for Never Cared
Teamjacob46 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That was a really good story. I hate John, and I love finding authors that share my oppinion. This story was very well written and had a good, solid plot line. I think it could have been a bit longer, but other than that it was great. I can't wait to read some of your other stories.
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I like your story! John sucks. Plain and simple. At least, that's my...er, well not-so-humble opinion... :) DEAN ROCKS! Dean raised Sam anyway and John didn't ever do anything for them. I bet Mary would have been ashamed with how he treated them growing up. At least, I think so... :) Anyway, good story! :)
Daisydill chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Can't say I blame Dean, I would be sorely tempted to do the same. Don't know if I could though. Then again, I don't hunt demons. I really enjoyed it. Very nice work!
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Definitely do not like John do you. It was a really excellent stroy and had this happened Im not so certain Dean wouldnt have shot him first. At least the werewolf attack kept him from having to do it and being able to keep Sammy. Great story especially since everyone knows who raised Sam and he did a damn fine job of it too.
MNHNM chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
WEll written. ppoor dean. i know what htats like . you should write a seual.
carocali chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
What a very interesting take! I had entertained the idea in Something Wicked that John had set them up so the Shtriga would come after Sam. This is a whole different direction. Cool idea!

:D

Caroline
siarah chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
love it!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Very intense.

I liked it for an AU version of the Winchesters. Your Dean still protected Sam from all evil, good.

Thanks for sharing.
pgnpxi chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Wow... just, wow. That was so straight foward and GOOD! I was sad that John was a crappy dad but it just made the characters stand out that much more. Great job!
samanddean chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Wow! Very intense! You'll get no flames here! I enjoyed the story. I know the canon John loves his boys but he still has a lot to answer for for his poor job as a father in my eyes! So your story was spot on for me! Just wish it were longer! :-D
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 6/14/2006