Reviews for Pain and Love Don't Mix Well
Collie Parkillo chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
There is far too little Rogice in this archive, and this may be one of the best I've read so far. The fluff made me mentally squeal and the angst-y-dark parts were just really well-written. I'd love if you continued, but seeing as this was last updated in 2006... *cries*
Ralph almost raped Roger...why am I not surprised.
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I love this so far! Keep up the good work and please update soon!
Smilingbomb chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
I really like it. But, I think I would enjoy it more if you didn't say who's POV it was at first. And gave clues for us to figure it out. Also, they started being fluffy, and lovey really quickly. O_o

Besides that, I really liked this fic. Because Maurice and Roger make a wonderful couple. Though, I just like Roger because he's a sadistic bastard.
AminorRed chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
I still don't get the idea behind a cookie. However that's my fault, not the website's...TIME is just me explaining certain things that I believe with my gut. I was just trying to work out whether or not I could even be right, but since it is ME thinking about how I could be right it's probably biased and may be harder to follow from someone else's point of view. Anyway, I enjoyed your update. It probably turned out for the better that Ralph didn't rape Roger because that would have seemed way out there for that character...I liked it the way it was. Maurice is a love-sick puppy and Roger's getting over his denial...it will be interesting to see where the story goes from there so please update soon!
the-real-mo chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
Yeah! I liked the way this chapter turned out. In all honesty I could never see Ralph raping Roger, so you made a good choice with this. As always, looking forward to the next chapter...
The Mad Empty Shell chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
I like it so far! O
the-real-mo chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
More! This story is going awesomely and I liked the flashback.
AminorRed chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Oh, and the plot thickens...I like how you made it that Roger and Maurice knew each other just as closely before they left England. So? Are you going to make this into a story? I see you're going to write another chapter and introduce the maker of that hollow voice...I know, I've been trying to post the fourth chapter of TIME on here for days now. It's kind of annoying.
wouldn't you like to know chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
please tell me the're not gay because i didn't have the haert to read it
random-gayGuy chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Hi, i think that that fanfic is so fuckin gr8, it displays the clash between the 2 opposing forces so well, and how love is such a delicate feeling, u should continue it!, u really shoud.
AminorRed chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
When I read the first half of it or so I thought that this was going to turn into a mushy crush story of infatuation. Okay, well that is kind of what it is, but it's actually good. I thought it was going to lead off into nowhere. I thought that when Maurice first said that he wished that he could make Roger smile like that, that it was foreshadowing his murder from Roger. That's a scenario to think about there. Roger could be somekind of evil 'figure head' and be fully emotionally distant in a story while another character throws down affection that isn't reciprocated. But I know how much you like Roger and you need to tell your readers the thoughts he has that he can't express for himself. You could pull something like that off though, you're a good writer.
940455 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Aww I'd like for you to continue :D I'd like to see Roger have a nicer side. I just saw the 1963 movie for the first time yesterday and didn't like him as a blonde but it will probably grow on me :D
the-real-mo chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
YES! Continue, please please please! This is a great pairing. It just... works. Any way you can make it fluffy and sadistic at the same time? I know that sounds weird, but... Continue!