Reviews for Ai no Tsubasa
Brebre 09 chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
I see that its been a really long time sense you last updated this story and I am asking you to please update it again I would love to know what the ending is.
RexDna chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Is it finish? No right. .? So please please please continue the story..I really enjoy reading this n bakameno ai... it's amazing! Thank u for writing it.
edward chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
update now or so help me i am sorry if there is a reason you haven't up dated its just every time i find a good fan-fiction to read its never finished and that just upsets me if you decide to continue this story please contact me by email at thank you.
CallMeSoldier chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
I just read the first story, and I have to say, it was probably one of the best Gaara x Naruto Fanfics I've read so far. Great job with it. You have great grammar, and I haven't seen a lot of mistakes I usually see when I read fanfics. Good job. :) I love the start of this, by the way. I can't wait to know what happens next, and I really want to see Naruto's reaction to Gaara becoming the Kazekage. And poor Naruto. That mean man and those mean people, picking on him and staring at him like that. Shame on them! lol Again, great job, and I'm itching for more. Keep it up, please!
RayGin chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
This was so awesome. I love it and I want to know what Naruto will do with the fox kits ( that was so adorable by the way...) I hope you getbthe chance to update soon.
UnderGroundSorrow chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Ghah! I wish you could update this oneee T_T i love it!

*cries in a corner* Would it work if i say please?

*teary puppy-eyes* :( Gaanaru is the best pairing ever! IT WOULD BE A CRIME TO ABANDON THIS FIC! *desperate*

*keeps crying anime tears*
TigrezzTail chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
I understand about school and all. But I do hope you someday get a chance to return to the story. I am really curious about the direction you were going to take the story in. ANd the fox kits were a nice touch!
kenpachi-sama chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
WOW i love your writing and i hope i can read more because man this is so cool and this is like just an AWESOME story that can be put on my top 5 list of favs and let me just say that i have been reading fanfiction for 3 years! how you describe and plot things is just amazing! I hope you write more because i know that this story could be even AWESOMER!
Fire x Ice chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
I'll love you forever if you finish this story. :)
gaaralover1989 chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
aw gaara! hope u update this quickly n get it out of hiatua status
Seventh Seed chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
So far I love it, I hope the Hiatus isnt permanent and that it'll be updated soon, since I loved Bakemono Ai and this has me hooked already.

Cant wait to find out what'll happen when Naruto finds out just how long he'll actually be away.

-Seventh
Nilyenea chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
I was really looking forward to this to see how it would progress and there's only 3 chapters. Is this on permanant hiatus or do you still intend to finish it at some point?
Nonexistenz chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Well I liked that so far.

Why don't you continue this?
Largely Inconsequential chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Watari wa ai temae! Sugoi! Such an amazing story! I am so thrilled with both Bakemono no Ai and Ai no Tsubasa! I just love the way you've written them and the way you characterized them so perfectly. Bravo!

-Rianne
Lolchen chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Aw, cool beginning! I like the fox-kits, they're so cute! And Naruto and Gaara are just sweet and smexy ;) You write this really good, I loved reading the first three chapters! I wanna know what Gaara answers to Naruto and when the blond finally realizes that he will be gone for 2 and a half year and ONLY seeing Gaara at least once XD I can imagine the arguement between him and Gaara, finally agreeing to go there at least thrice *rofl*

So, how is it, are you going to continue? It would be sad if you didn't, 'cause I like this little fiction already... I'll put it on my alert and if you're continueing and it's as good as it started, I'll even put it on my Favorites! o! So just tell me if, so I know what'll await me :D

mfG,