Reviews for Slytherin Queen
akhtum786 chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
awesome stuffff
Marauder Neyo chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Hahaha! Zabini's in love with Potter. Oh my! Who could have thought? And, yeah, I would personally like a sequel for this. I'll vote for 'the same events from his eyes'. ;)
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
LoL! First chapter, and I love it already! Personally, I liked Blaise better as a girl. And that scene with Snape... Ugh! I didn't know he could sink that lower. And Ginevra agreeing as well...

But... Great job, Potter; and awesome job, author! ;D

Voldie-Mart? Hahaha! I love that! Thanks for Moldywarts' new nickname! XD
praxis shadow chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
fell out of my chair laughing so hard. looking forward to reading your other stories
Moonlit-Midnights chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This a really funny story! Love it! That creative writting class went to amazing use! PLEASE finish or do write the one from Harry's perspective... better yet, can you do both? You rock! :)
Kumitzin chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Gotta love the Blaise you portrayed.

Will there be any more of this in the future?

or of FFO 2?
Spinel Dragoon chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
i love it update soon
Trixie.Queen of Chaos chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Oh...My...God. This was without a doubt the funniest story I've ever read. That was absolutely hilarious! Keep going PLEASE!
eclipseX chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
very interesting too read.
Rinn Brandt chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
This... Is awesome! That's totally Ginny, too. I would've liked to see Hermione/Ron reactions to their relationship... Beyond the "you're better than Ginny"...

TTFN

Rinn _
ChaosGriffin chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Wasn't there supposed to be one more chapter? If so please update because this is awesome.
Lord Akuma chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
this needs to be updated NOW!
harry1234 chapter 3 . 4/26/2008
this is bloody awesome...i hope you make an update soon
Pandora's Crate chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
Great story. You mentioned doing either a sequal or a companion fic, in Harry's perspective...I'd like to see one. Hope you can update soon!
HunterAzrael chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Wow. WOW. Holy...just...WOW.

You have just given me another huge reason to absolutely LOVE HarryxFemBlaise pairings.