Reviews for Erased
Faraaway chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Beautiful, bittersweet, sad... And oh, Ginny Weasley in Sirius room. This is so... real. I can imagine that it really was like this with Black belonings.

I'm glad I found your fic. It's a completly different look at situation after Sirius death.

I'd love that one: "She couldn't shake off the nagging feeling that she'd somehow erased him." This one sentence in her mind was so true. She was the one who cleaned up Sirius things in the end...

Cheers.
PosthumousPoetess chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
First off: I know this is a one shot and WILL NOT be continued.

That said, this would be a really good start to a novel if you were so inclined. But since you apparently are not I commend you on a job well done.

This is a really good example of what a one shot SHOULD be.

1. It has a storyline that wraps up nicely yet keeps us wondering.

2. It doesn't require a half-page Author's Note to explain.

3. It goes into detail without becoming excessive.

Good Job.
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Very well written!
LinnyLoo chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Found myself sniffling at the end, I hope he's somewhere lovely too :')

Hahahh I'm such a wimp xD

This is brilliant. I know you're going to hate me, but if you wanted to continue with this I'm all for it lol.

Good story, well written & interesting etc.
kcthequeen chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Sad, but beautifully written. I really like this oneshot.
Naruke chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
That was so bittersweet. I can understand Ginny's feelings about a letter from the grave. *sigh* That'd be...I dunno, one final closure, I suppose. Or maybe it'd just be painful.

Normally, on really good one-shots, I'd say it's a pity it is a one-shot, but on this one...nah, I don't think so. I mean, I think you'd have the talent to write more chapters, but there are so many little finicky things that could go wrong if you wrote more chapters.

But good job!