Reviews for Real Smile
LilyGinnyBlack chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Yay, another wonderful one-shot and this time in Sophia's POV, which you did very well with by the way. :) Oh, and I'm glad that you're not making it one-sided...even though I like reading and writing angsty things. I just don't want something, well, tragic like that for Alphia. Anyway, great job and keep up the good work! :D

~Lily~
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
It's sweet and one sided. Make another Alphia.. I like to read more Alphia from you. :)
keeki chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Ha! you are a guy, right? I can tell.

"I studied my nails."

It makes me wonder how I right in a boy's perspective ... but it wasn't bad. She did act girly and that's something that Sophia is.

At least she cares for him, and I really liked the smile, the genuine smile, not a smirk, it was a nice touch. I always thought that Sophia and Fayt were more like brother and sister too. And yes I am a huge Alphia shipper myself ;)
Dragon Chyld chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
BROVO! You did really well for a girl's POV. I liked the way you put in her opinion of Fayt - him being more a brother and it made her human to know she had thought of him 'that' way but decided against it. It's funny sometimes seeing someone's point of view and then learn they were mistaken.

You have great one shots. I’d like to see more :)
Miss Nox chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Aww, that was so sweet! And it reminded me of the other one too! Great work! Please do more AlbelxSophia!