Reviews for Evangelion: Hagane No Genesis
Evilkitten3 chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
But... Arakawa-sama is a woman. Yes, that is the only questionable thing about this story.
Kendrix chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
Hohenheim as Gendou and Sloth as Rei? Kind of fits... XD
Torii-Butterfly chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
Lmao - God, loved it ...great job on this - really funny...but one thing: I will never be able to watch my FMA or NGE DVDs in the same way ever again XFD
Dailenna chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
Grats on an amusing parody that doesn't take a month to read. Two thumbs up ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
Complete? ;( Aww, it was so cool to read your neverending a/n's and to drow in this wicked humor xD

perfect xover, no doubt xD
Smoe chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
Right. -Coughhack- xD Not a long review. Just doing the clihe, great ending post. vv
AngelElric05 chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
oh man that was great. _ I was thinking of doing an Eva FMa story but mind was going to be more serious . I think u should have made it longer cause it was really good. And since i've only seen the Adlut Swim version of Eva did Gendo ever make any moves like that on Rie or was Maya really in love with Ritsuko o.O send me a PM and tell me!
anonymous chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
LOVE IT! XD please, write more, that story is gorgeous! XD
Smoe chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
Poor Ed. 'Don't drop the soap' indeed. xD! Minimal brain damage, but a gapping hole in your stomach isn't so well. -Sends Scar one of those cliche 'get well' cards- Hope the ending comes out soon.
Anon chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
I "lol"ed when I saw the title. Good ol' NGE. First chapter is good to get into the story, second chapter has a lot of content. It'd be good to spread it out a little maybe. Funny, though :)
Crimson Cutie chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
That was really funny. I'm really enjoying your fic. You do a good job pokeing fun at Evangelion. The MaesxWinry thing kind of weird's me out though but I get why you put him in Kaji's (no clue how to spell it) role.

It's sad, but the part of that chapter which struck me as the funniest was the explaination of the two way mirror. *shrugs* Something about the way it was described just struck me as hilarious.
Smoe chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
I have absolutely no real clue what's happening, but.. ah well! because, at first, I thought the Mr. Robotos were like the weird punyipp things from Ty, then I was all.. Du'h Gundams! Or something! ...Yea, then like, I like, was so like, ohmigawd.

Sorry. Got called up. Hey, this'll be a decent sized review. Wicked. Anyway, loved it.. as normal.. and since saying 'I loved your fic!' because that's overused, let me say something.. else? Alright.

It was wonderfully breathtaking. Literately. I couldn't breath when Ed started rattling off bad-case scenerios only to find them true. And holee cats, this is actually.. a long review. Hah! I said it twice! Now I offically win. ..Yes, back to teh fic. Keep going. Cliche, but DO IT. }
jon58840 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Erm... Aren't EVA's artificial organic life-forms with armor, not robots?
Smoe chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
First review! First review! -Squeals like a girl scout- ..Uh, yea, now my comments about the story. Still funny as ever, but the cliff edge is dropping- update fast, otherwise.. uh.. all the readers will plummet to their deaths. Right?