Reviews for Meaning of Life
angel of life chapter 3 . 6/5/2001
Awesome ending. Just love the story. You should write more about Vincent and Rowen. Cute couple
angel of life chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
I like it. It's a good story to read although I haven't quite watched RW yet. I think I have but I'm not sure.
Mystical Jade chapter 3 . 6/3/2001
Wow, your last crossover, huh? Now, do you mean the last of this (particular) series, or your last one all together? _ In any case, it was good, and I enjoyed your story. The attacks were interesting, as well as their armors. Great job, GG!
RowensGirl chapter 3 . 6/3/2001
Great job! You can't have this be your last SM/RW fanfic! It isn't fair! Please you have to right more SM/RW! please!PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE write more SM/RW!
Samantha chapter 3 . 6/1/2001
AW! Don't make it the last! i LOVE your RW/SM crosses! I'M SSSOOO GLAD that Rini and Yulie FINALLY got married! And they beat Jade! AWESOME! And giving Priscilla the ability to FAST FOREWARD or REWIND time was WAY COOL! ANd I LOVE all the armor names and attacks! POST MORE FICS ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
TiffanyLM chapter 3 . 6/1/2001
please countinue
Kayla Tsukino chapter 3 . 6/1/2001
aaawww cute story and it was soooooo goood! ! I loved it ! in fact I love all your fics! Keeep up the good work! I thought that this story was excently! Keep up the good work and that last chapter was very sweet...oh how cute!
laura chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
i think this story is one of the best i cant wait for the nex tchapter to come out bye and keep up the good work *_*
Mystical Jade chapter 2 . 5/31/2001
That nameless review? Yep, that was me, GG... *waves* MJ, here. I hate when it looks like I'm signed in, but then it ends up blank. *sighs* Anyway! That Roybn/Sailor Wildfire Mars really is a hothead! She almost got Rowena killed! It's interesting that all of the 2nd Gen. "children" have their armors now, as well. _ Keep it up, and post more soon.
Kayla Tsukino chapter 2 . 5/31/2001
I love this story and I can't wait for you to finish it! xcotinue this please please plaese post the next chapter ASAP! I am so glad you updated!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
*sniff* You named your new baddie Jade! I'm hurt... _ Heh, j/k. This is good so far! Mina is so cute; trying to get her (tomboy) daughter to wear her bow first of all, and then making her pose like her! That was funny. And I think I like Sailor Winter the best so far. Her powers are really cool. I'll have to read the next chapter later. I'm sure it's as good as this chapter. It's very interesting so far.
Samantha chapter 2 . 5/31/2001
Way cool how she figured what the meaningof her life was! POST MORE ASAP! I LOVE how new outfits!

Love ya,

Sam
Kayla Tsukino chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
good stry so far can't wait for ntext chapter! Cool names for the other childreln too so very cool! I just love it! continue this please and post the next chapter asap!
RowensGirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Great Job! I loved it! Keep up the great work and get the next chapter out ASAP!