Reviews for The Black Thorn
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Necromancie is the study of the dead
Black Raven 13 chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
Okay I got part of your story now I need the rest, Please E-mial me ASAP! And also why can't you put your private messaging on?
Black Raven 13 chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
Okay! Please tell me what you had in mind and I'll piece it together! ~_~ Like what were all the items being stollen for and why Sebastion wants to marry Raven. And do you want it BBxRae fluff? You have to send me the ideas and things you want other wise I'd have no idea whats so ever on how the story should go and what you wanted it to be like. (definition: Your vision or the way you want it to be)so please E-mial me this infomation! And please put your Private Messaging back on becouse It's kinnda really gettin hard to E-mial you. ; I really need you to put it back on!
Black Raven 13 chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Hey! It's Black Raven 13! When are you going to E-mial me the rest of the story like you said? And please put your private messaging back on! I don't think I can E-mail that much anymore!
Black Raven 13 chapter 16 . 8/2/2007
Hey! It's me, Black Raven 13! So when are you going to E-mial me the rest of the story for The Black Thorn? It's been almost a year and I was getting kinnda worryed. Are you o.k on the other side of this screen? Well just checking in. But E-mial me soon cuzz your worrying me!

A concerned Friend, * if I can be called a friend in your eyes*

Black Raven 13 chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
O.k I can wiat but you don't have to get back to me soon if you have somthing else to do. ~ ~ Anyways I can't wiat to read the rest. Well the ending. You know what I mean! But anywys contact me soon!

Your Friend,

Black Raven 13 chapter 17 . 7/4/2007
I am a really big fan so I would like to ask a question. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE! Finish tis story! I don't think I'll be able to live whith out reading the rest of this story! I will be good! ( altho I always am good) I really like this story! By the way I was wondering if I could yous the name Black Thorn for my pen name. It has nothing to do whith the story. Infact I actullay made the name up when I was 9! I am 47. But thier is a 10 out of 90 percent chance I would yous that pename. Anyways, back to buisness. ! Wright the next Chapter

Black Raven 13 chapter 10 . 7/4/2007
O.k. I'm going to have to choose A. I am tha biggest BBxRae fan you could ever meet. I hate Terra the evil person that broke bb's heart and took bb away from raven. anyways Ipersonaly vote for a.

Black Raven 13 chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
Yes Raven do's complian about being called Rae. But anyways I liked the chapter.

Black Raven 13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Oh my gosh! I finaly found this story! I love it! It's on my favriot storys list. And your on my favriot authers list.

SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 17 . 6/6/2007
LOVE IT! CAN'T WAIT TO READ PART 2!
Too-Muh-T.V chapter 17 . 4/27/2007
Thank you So Much you don't even know how much this means to me! Thank you! And I still can't PM You and I DON'T KNOW WHY! Please help, anyone!
Too-Much-T.V chapter 17 . 4/7/2007
Ignore that other one! I didn't mean to send you that post! THIS one is the REALLY IMPORTANT post I was talking about in Time. But first I was really mad at you because I wanted the story and i said I wanted it and I waited Untill April 6th when I got the other PM from you, and still no story! But the reason i was posting this was I would be Honored to finish your story, just this one not Time, just The Black Thorn. If you let me I would really like to have the plot you were working on, and maybe some pointers. I would REALLY like to finish it, so please leave me a PM. And If you don't want me to then no problem, I'm sure you'll find someone to finish it. But no one could do it like you. Please Contact me A.S.A.P.! Thank you!

Hoping for the best,

Too-much-T.V.

P.S. Will you please fix your account, it won't let me contact you! Thanks!
Too-much-T.V chapter 17 . 4/6/2007
Forever your BIGGEST fan,

Too-Much-T.V.

P.S. I love your work! Thank you! For every thing! i'm really sorry to see you leaving these stories but I hope you keep writing, bye!
reddragonn343 chapter 17 . 2/3/2007
aww man...i liked your story alot. if its possible, could u send me all the remaining chapters?...pleaswe...its realli interesting. -reddragon343