Reviews for Love's Song
sooooo cute!
HisSweetestHoney chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
that was awsomly awsome _
Pokemon Freak 2006 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
I really liked your story it was really cute.
Kyoko Tatsunage chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
AW! It was SO cute! I have only written one SERIOUS fluff. It's called Unexpected Love. I would appreciate it if you would read and review. Thnx, Kyoko
Dark Tailz not logged in chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
You know for some real odd reason. I can picture you making a SRMTHF GO/LION KING crossover story! As well as who plays who in it.

Sprx & Nova as Simba & Nala

Antauri as Mufasa

Mandarin as Rafiki (Just cuz of the way they both laugh.)

Scrapperton, Mr. Jeepers & Sakko or The Sun Riders as Shenzi, Banzai & Ed Gibson as Zazu

Otto & Chiro as Timon & Pumbaa

Skeleton King as Scar
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I read this a few days ago and I finally got to a computer. I love this song better in Lion King too. That's my favorite disney movie. I'll try to put up some stories and review ASAP. I loved it again.

Xel- Oh no, she started singing that song!

Kai- Ya know, she's not that bad!

Xel- When she wants to be!

Me- URIKA! I'VE FOUND THE LABTOP I DESIRE! *starts mummering* now all I need is the money! *skraches head*
love-writer chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
!ME ENCANTA!ME ENCANTA!(that means "i love it" in spanish(i take spanish))luv it!u r truely the best song-fic-sprx-slash-nova-writer EVA!keep up the fantastic writing!
racbgar chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
That was so beautiful! I am with you I like the Lion King version better.
4Evermonkeyfan chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Great one shot! I liked the kiss the best! But they still didn't say I love you to each other! Write more soon!
ThieveingLegend chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
OMG! Genius! Brillent! Magneficent! You rock! My god the song. And tag I love tag brings up that thing at the end. Yes awesome you so totaly rock! I'm not worthy of you presence! Peace out to ya!

-MM

P. !
Nightmare Rose 12 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
WE!I LOVED THE SONG!I KNOW IT BY HEART!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!BYE! 3
Miss Queen B chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Man, that song brings back old childhood memories of always watching that Lion King movie since it was all time favortie disney movie...excuss me, i need to find that movie. (leaves)

Haya: Hey, you didn't finish the review! come back!

Isis: uh...what should we do.

Haya: (sighs) just tell FW what a great one-shot it was.

Isis: ok, Great one shot, you sure know how to pick the songs.

Haya: true.
38SouthernAngel89 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
AWW! I love that part of the movie, and the story was awesome, as always.
Dark Tailz not logged in chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
You know what FW. I love that song too (The movie verson) and for a minute there. I really thought you were going to have Otto and Chiro act like Timon and Pumbaa. (That would be funny to see those two crying like babies.) But could I ask you something? Why are you putting off the last chapter of the Sprx Star story this long for. Update Real Soon!