Reviews for Insomnia
KitKat71483 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I loved this! Caring and concern and a close relationship.
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
i haven't seen this whole episode (some numskull only uploaded hlaf of it on youtube then got 'board' of it) but i still really like this! god job! :)
Hime1993 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Aw this was a great fic! I really like Gibbs/Abby and you wrote it so well! Keep up the awesome work!
MariShal chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
The ending is so sweet, love it!

Abby and Gibbs interaction is always so cute.

Nice job.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
aw so cute :)
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
aw that was a sweet ending
Chirugal chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Fantastic fic, and so very Gabby... _ Love it.
Elfenwesen chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Aww! This was the cutest fic. I love it. I really do. Of course I hate to see Abby like that, so scared and unable to rest, but Gibbs being her hero in white and shining armor is just the best thing to read, y'know?

This is absolutely one of my favourite Abby/Gibbs stories now.
elise7 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
That cant be it, another chapter please!
Thought chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
This is wonderful, and very much what I can see Gibbs doing for her.
paganmelly chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I loved this fic! There are so few Gabby stories that are this warm. Thank you for writing it and I hope to see more in the future.

Melly )O(
addictedtofanfic chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
hey, that's so...cute. it's got that 'aww' factor at the end, you can see it happening - - and it's not way off from what the characters would do. awesome, keep going!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
That's great-I love how everyone watched over poor Abby-then Gibbs just took over. Very believable-thanks for the goodie!
CanadianAbby chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I love the way you wrote Gabby. I could be seen as either a friendship or something more. And Gibbs was so sweet in his way! Aw! Keep up the great writing