Reviews for Wrath of a Goddess
Isaac777 chapter 20 . 1/18/2010
I liked this story, it was definatly well written. I liked how in the end Alex sort of made up for everything he did and realized a greater peace of sorts than just raw power. Some of the chapters from the godess' point of view early on were somewhat harder to follow but overall great job
Little Kunai chapter 20 . 5/12/2009
you write such unique stories
Little Kunai chapter 12 . 5/12/2009
oh did i tell you how much i enjoy your dark plots?
The Light's Refrain chapter 19 . 8/9/2006
Wow, it's amazing to think that Alex wields so much power as to wipe out the avatar, and with little effort either. But will Alex be good, or bad, now that he has the power? If it's the latter, then we might've been better off with the avatar...
Ark Navy chapter 20 . 8/6/2006
::mouth hangs gaping::

After driving 12 hours to home from North Carolina, my mind is totally tapped. But I'm SOO glad I used what little brain I have left to read this, though I am confused as ever, I'M LOVING IT! ::gets sued by McDonalds::

TEH AWESOMENESS!
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 20 . 8/5/2006
What a peaceful, serene ending. I'm glad glad Alex made penance for all that he did. After all that, I think he deserved it. Your description of the afterlife on Weyard makes perfect sense, too. Joining the flow of Psynergy that surrounded the world... Wow, I'm starting to feel a little light-headed thinking about that! Nice job and good luck with everything else you write!

Dantaron chapter 20 . 8/5/2006
Cute. So, the Weyardian afterlife is joining the big Psynergy stream of the planet? Well, -that- doesn't remind me of anything, but it's good nonetheless.

Ah, I love happy endings. _ And I never thought of those kind of consequences that would happen if Alex -did- gain that ultimate power. Good points here about that.
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 19 . 8/2/2006
Damn, Alex is kicking some serious butt there! I kinda feel bad for Mia's body, though. Speaking of which, I wonder how Mia's consciousness is going to get back to her body? I guess we'll find out when it's all over. I also caught as hint of "Star Wars", which is fine, because it was appropiate for the moment. I hope to see the next chapter soon! Good luck!

Dantaron chapter 19 . 8/2/2006
Woot! Damn straight, Alex dominating. Thus he has redeemed himself from all his bad moments in this story, and come out awesome. Great chapter, can't wait for more. _
Chris Robins chapter 19 . 8/1/2006
! Wow, I'm not that big of a fan of Alex saving the day, but hey, with this one...GO ALEX! I'm really gonna miss this fic once it is done... Keep it up!
The Light's Refrain chapter 18 . 8/1/2006
What's wrong with Alex? That can't be the planet...if it could've possessed him, it would've done so a while ago. Maybe it's all that Psynergy he absorbed from the Golden Sun, power neither of the Wise One or of the planet?

Cya!
The Light's Refrain chapter 16 . 8/1/2006
So he's not dead O_o. Perhaps his passion of his guilt has given him extra strength, or maybe it's not Alex at all, but a third party who is using Alex's empty body as a puppet. Interesting...

Sounds like Isaac got himself stabbed though. Good luck surviving that one.
The Light's Refrain chapter 15 . 8/1/2006
Well, that's just what they need right now, a bunch of thugs raiding the village while the world's trying to kill them. I'm guessing these are the thugs from the previous chapters, the ones that saw the avatar.

Okay, couple of questions. First, when it's said that "several were slain in seconds, as were some of their killers", when you say "killers", do you mean that the thugs are slaying their fellow thugs, or that they are killing people who managed ot kill the thugs? Second, when Ivan emits a "silent scream", do you mean that he's using telepathy to communcate his distress to Sheba, or something else?

Now be prepared to be bombarded by reviews as I desperately try to catch up on chapters XP
Kyarorain chapter 18 . 8/1/2006
How is Alex floating to Isaac and the woman bad? If Alex blows up the evil thing, end of evil thing. But then Mia might not have a body anymore. This is all very curious indeed.
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 18 . 7/31/2006
You're right. I'm doing some SERIOUS head-scratching. What could happen next? I at least hope Weyard is saved somehow. Good luck with the next one!

GoldenTalesGeek

P.S. I'm sorry about the quality of my review. I didn't expect a double-update today. Plus, I'm busy writing a new fic.