Reviews for Triviality and QuiGon
little rowdy jawa chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Wonderful! I love your Dooku and Qui-Gon stories, you capture them brilliantly and made them my favourite Mater-Padawan-Team.
MaryKenobi chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
lovely!
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I absolutely and completly loved it! I love Qui-Gon and his sweetness in this D
Princess613 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Yoda is generally smarter than he appears to be.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Very nice. A wonderful story!

Nela
featherline chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
lovely, really a great work :),exactly the type I like thank you

ps:pls make some more with dooku :3
Teh Trickster chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Hi! I'm so glad to see another person who's interested in writing Dooku Master and Qui-Gon Padawan fics, and so far, I'm really enjoying what you're coming up with. You're really good, and I'm looking forward to reading more of what you come up with!
Jinngerbread chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Aw Charms, this is such a cute sweet little story :D I am all mushy now cause of this wonderful little piece :D
feonixrift chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Perfect! I love how Qui-Gon just can't wrap his mind around someone not seeing the beauty in each interaction, no matter how small. Perhaps this is proof that Agri-Corps isn't always a punishment...
Xrai chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
M... That was a lovely story.

Speaking for all your Dooku and Qui stories, you write them wonderfully. Especially Dooku. When you write him it's hard to imagine him as the evil, cold Seperatist. In your stories his so likeable.

May the Force be with you always.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Aww very cute, I could really picture Quigon, characteration wise planting flowers. I really luved this line, " He had always been able to hear the song of the Living force, and manipulate the tune, but Qui-Gon... Qui-Gon understood the words." Very appropreate. Great work!
mar-isu chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I was giggling so hard at the beginning and the end. The middle made me understand how Dooku could go Sith and still think himself a good person. And somehow I think Yoda knew about it anyway. Good job with a young Qui and a Dooku that I can love to hate.

Mar'isu
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Qui-Gon laughed. “You ought to see trees when they drop their leaves. Downright melodramatic.”

I can see that " I'm going ba-ald" *sniker*

And, Dooku mused, once again disengaging the bird, to never breathe a word of it to Yoda.

Gotta love Yoda for that...*sigh* now if he could see a Sith Lord under his nose...
Miluielwen chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Gardening with Qui-Gon! :D

Hmm. How delightful. Lovely character portrayal - as ever - and mush Qui&Dook style. Very nice. Ah, the bird... I can just see it ending up on Dook's head. XD

"... was merely a circumstantial thing." Hehe. No way, José.

Well... I'm warming up to this genre... but I still think "Heat Lightning" might just win me over (hint, hint :P).

Keep up the good work, Jess!

- Miluielwen