Reviews for The Scarlet Wish
Letisha chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wow i didn't even notice anything different then most peoples fanfic's your doing awsome keep up the great work.
Padme4000 chapter 24 . 8/22/2006
great story
Covered Clouds chapter 24 . 7/6/2006
woah woah woah there... you can't just leave us hanging like that! haha, we're going to need some serious updates, and SOON.

other than that, this is incredibly well written, and the plotline; simply magnificent. keep it up!

-CC
LettersFromHome chapter 10 . 7/2/2006
I've only read the first ten chapter and I really like the story. And dude, don't worry about the fact that you just learned English or whatever. There are people who have spoken English their whole lives and write far worse than you. I can't wait to finish this story and read your sequel. See ya'!
pixie-love chapter 24 . 6/26/2006
aw... what is part two called, i treally wanna read it, please contact me and tell me. love the story, great job, so super sweet.
Dark Water Geek chapter 15 . 6/26/2006
This is a great story!And don't worry about your English,It seems fine to me!Keep those chapters coming!
Corlath chapter 24 . 6/26/2006
i really enjoyed part one and can't wait for part two. i was just woundering what ur going to call it?
luvbubbles75 chapter 24 . 6/25/2006
ooh! *squeals with delight*! that was awesome! yay! Jean came back! aww, that was adorable! please continue with part two!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 24 . 6/25/2006
whoa. i'm utterly and completely stunned. scott joined magneto, and jean's been resurrected - again. what next? (don't get me wrong, this is a good fic, i'm just in shock.)
rock-chick131 chapter 7 . 6/25/2006
this is a awesomeful fanfic. I really cannot believe that your native language isn't english! this is a really good story! as you can see I have a long way to go but i'll review later.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 22 . 6/24/2006
yes they are... cool chapter and update soon.
luvbubbles75 chapter 22 . 6/24/2006
Yay! I am still lovin' this story! update soon, it's so intense!
pixie-love chapter 21 . 6/24/2006
wow, so good, continue please, i really like your story.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 20 . 6/24/2006
whoa... magneto should learn how not to be a controlling father.
pixie-love chapter 19 . 6/22/2006
aw...how romantic? they were kissing for that long, and didn't choke. lol. well since you said yours might as ell keep my end, my original languages are russian and ukranian. anyway im so sorry that i didn't review before, i tried but i gt grounded for sneaking out, and it all went downhil from there on.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »