Reviews for Evil Men Do
Delta667 chapter 1 . 4/18
That moment when you are reading this in 2016 loving it so far and in the last chapter do realize that it's from 2008 and you will never see the update... And you are stuck in the most interesting part! Oh the feels!
CHenson chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
nice fic
duke373 chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Good Story

update soon !
DivineSynder chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
I'm just now getting into Point Pleasant but I'm really liking it! My favorite pairing is Christina and Boyd. I like the tension you've built up between these characters and I really hope you continue this soon. Great job!
iloveme5895 chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
nice like it...

*~ashley~*
MaxBethForever chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
Hi excellant story! just wondering though are you going to be continuing this?
Hella Levy chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
HAY I LOVE YOU STORY "Evil Men Do" WILL YOU UPDATE IT?
Ansleyrocks chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
I saw this at RoswellFanatics and I have to say I can't wait to see how this turns out! It is an interesting idea for a fic and I love it great job! I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks for writing!
AlexandTessfan chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
This is great I really hope you continue!
LBF chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
Wonderful chapter. I can't wait for the next one. I miss Point Pleasant and hated that they took it off the air just as it was getting good.
f00f00 chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
I'm so happy you updated. :)
f00f00 chapter 4 . 12/31/2006
I really liked this. Too bad you aren't continuing. :)
EAnIL chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
HI ANIL HERE! _~

PLZ MORE MORE MORE! _

PLZ UPDATE ASAP! _

ITS REALLY GREAT!

SHOW MORE OF CHRISTINA'S EVILNESS! _~
fairieangel chapter 4 . 10/30/2006
I really enjoy your story! I wish there were more Point Pleasant fics. I really love the Christina/Boyd pairing! I hope you update soon. I can't wait to read more!
LBF chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
Yes please update soon. I loved Point Pleasant and enjoy reading fanfictions of the show. This one is especially good.