Reviews for Persona Non Grata
DarjeelingandCoke chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This was hilarious - really, really in character.
Gege chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
Really great and funny fic! This just made my day at the office! (I know reading The Office fanfiction while being de fact in an office) Gonna look if you have any more work.

Cheers!
The Dark Shark chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Awesome update! I love how in character everyone are. The part where Michael made Pam write everything? SO HILARIOUS.

I guess the mystery continues!

You're a genius. And I miss you.

-Aina-
love-r-of-Jam chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
This is a great story, and i am so glad that you updated. I find this hilarious!
liv chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
That was very very funny! I love the "persona non grata" stuff. I hope you come up with more for this story!
Sauronia chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
God, this fic is genius.

I mean, really, it's REALLY genius.

You've managed to put EVERYBODY completely in character, which I hadn't seen done until now. Your continuing theme of Persona Non Grata in ingenius and entertaining, and your discreet, yet not discreet at all, plot twists are right in the "Office" category. You're doing a fantastic job with this fic, so just keep doing what you're doing!

Now then, as for specifics on chapter three:

I really loved the small little things in this chapter, like Stanley's e-mail where he says: "I've got twenty dollars on myself.". That's amazing writing right there. The miniscule, yet necessary and loved conversations between Oscar and Kevin were geniusly written as usual.

The only thing that really dissapointed me in this chapter was the fact that Michael had Toby for Secret Santa was never really openly addressed. I'm hoping that you'll deviate from your theme of having a bit of a time skip in-between chapters and continue this Christmas episode.

Don't change anything TOO big though. You're doing better than a great job, just keep it up!

10/10
Allison chapter 3 . 2/13/2008
This is great - it's really original, and I read the first three chapters straight through!
Semby chapter 2 . 11/19/2007
God, I love this. I read this ages ago and thought it was hysterical, saved it to my bookmarks as one of my favorites, and yet, I can't see any sign that I left a review? Shame on me. I recently decided to go back and read some of my favorites, and was delighted to see that this one had a new chapter since I was last here! More laugh out loud moments to enjoy! And Todd Packer is very deserving of persona non grata status. The Kelly/Ryan/Katy 'drama' was also hysterical, and I really loved the little moments, like Stanley's band-aid dilemma.

Also, I don't know if this was intentional, since this is email and people make typos all the time, but this time I noticed that in the first chapter, Pam refers to Creed's "four-footed toe" instead of his "four-toed foot" which is pretty funny whether it was intentional as Pam's error or not ;)
FoolofaTook17 chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
this is so amazing! it's one of the funniest things i've ever read, you've written all of the characters perfectly. the answering machines/conversations were awesome, just like the whole story )
JamieBell chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
This is hysterical! I love the concept of emails, and the content is so true to the characters, and so funny! I can't get over the fact that "Dwigt's" Patronus is a beet...I seriously laughed out loud. And protecting Angela "with a single arrow and a beet seed," is probably one of the best lines I have ever heard. :D This is definitely a fave!

Always,

Margaret
LondonPige chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
dude u are my hero..just yeah..*nods silently* cock
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
The characters are very in-character, I like it!
Brittany Miller chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
I freakin' love this. You are amazing. The email concept- genius. Love it. Nothing more I could say besides- brilliant. (I hope I spelled that right)
mg chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
Absolutely halarious. Love the beet patronus of Dwight's. Everyone is realy in character, too. Hope you update soon :)/
The Dark Shark chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
*in awe*

Emily, you are a fucking genius! Sorry for the language but this fic is PURE awesomeness. You got the characters perfectly, and the humour is spot on. I love it! I'm sounding like a fangirl right now, but I hope you'll understand. This SO goes into my favourites. Write more, or I'll send Dwight and his crossbow after you.

I'm A Slave For You,

Aina

P.S. Paper and printer! That's one for the MCBC memories, hehe.

P.P.S. Did you manage to catch 'The Holiday'? Not a bad movie, but The Krasinski is in it (though only for a very brief time, but still)