Reviews for Phoenix
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Love it nice friendship in their for a while I thought it was going to be a flash
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Much coolness.

Terra is a complicated character, probably the second most complicated after Raven (who is one of the MOST complicated in all of literature). The thousand-odd fanfic writers who have handled her have gone in a thousand-odd directions, but in my experience there are a lot more (a LOT more) who prefer to hate all over her than there are those who want seriously to explore her inner workings. I'm glad to see that you are in the latter category.
anlmoon chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
intresting. go raven. :) yea
Tien Silver chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Ok, I know you are currently working on other stories right now (I know because I have read them and look consistanly for updates), but I really think you should come back and finish/continue this story. The first chapter is outstanding and the story line itself has great potential. So, as soon as you get a break with your Night Jewel story (Night Jewel rules so far by the way) look back at this one and finish it. Until then, keep writing and I'll keep reading. Later.
CynicalDream chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
o very very good i absolutely love this well done

luv angel-of-nothing
Esprit D'escalier chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
This story is awesome, and I agree with White about this being an awesome episode for the sixth season.
26WhiteRaven chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
wow now that was cool it will be great if that would be the first episode of the sixth season