Reviews for One and Fifty
ChewyKookie chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
This was beautiful
Ella Unlimited chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Whelp. This is an old story, sorry if I bring up anything– but I just have to say how much I loved reading this.

Each little sentence is so beautiful– telling a whole story without giving the entire picture. It amazed me, as I read this, how much raw emotion and power you managed to capture in every line.

I also loved how you had alternate endings weaved together– some where V survived, and some where he didn't.

Anyway, I just wanted to drop you a review and compliment your writing style and your overall piece!

Ella
skyspireskit3 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
You are, without a doubt, one the greatest writers I have ever had the privilege of reading. Thank you.
StuckInTheVanillaSky chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
*Gasps*

*Squeals*

*Faints*

That was so BEAUTIFUL.

*Resumes being unconscious*
VveritasV chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
So glad to find you here on FF. I have reviewed your drabbles before, but they are so awesome it begs repeating! I want to save them to read over and over again. You have drawn down the essence of V to condense the immensity of his being into teeny tiny little black and white blips on a screen! Fabulous!
kai chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
this was beautiful...somehow, the snapshots make it all the more poignant...the end, "wood", had me all teary.
FreeSpiritedOne chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I have never seen anything like this. I found it fascinating how with a single word as inspiration and only a sentence to convey meaning, you created stories in my head. I am very, very impressed.
Siren's Call chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Good God. That was amazing. Just simply amazing. Your words were so simple but they spoke in such complicated volumes. I am staggering because of your pure talent. Please keep it up!
1105 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
this is so creative! I like it.