Reviews for Frustrated
shanapaige chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
You should totally continue
1LostFan chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
5 years ago this was one of my favs...and it still is today :-)
Restless Goddess chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
After reading "Phi Island Crappa" I had to stop for a few minutes so a bout of hysterical laughter could run its course. And the smuttiness? Oh BRAVO! Against a crate of explosives... ahahahaha! xD
dhfodhsf chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
My honest opinion was that I didn't like it. Sorry, don't kill me lol.
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
haha...nice..nice..they sure have a good time doing it..haha...i loved it..that was very good...hope you write more..bye...bye...
Tahti chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
This must be one of your hottest pieces ever and another I keep re-reading. Few stories could measure up to the sheer carnality of this scenario! Jack written as a possesive dominating lover is my absolute undoing, and well, we know he could employ his control as well as his complete focus in sex just this way. ;)

It's a bit tough to imagine Kate as such a brazen seductress, but it always works to imagine self in her place. ;) And it did wonders for the story, seeing Jack falling victim to seduction is priceless. Oh, and display of 'raw masculinity' against a 'crate of explosives'? EXPLOSIVE. *faints* Why am I even trying to form coherent sentencess. :) It's one sizzling piece and thanks so much for writing and sharing it! Would need a huge jar of iced water now if I wasn't already sick (sadly).

The fun-factor of the 'lingerie fashion show', random bimbos throwing themselves at Jack and the guys discussing it all (and Jack's frustration) was just icing on the cake and added to the sexiness of the story - laughter is such an underestimated factor when it comes to bedroom. :)

Your imagination and drive is to die for, girl. ;)
jadajadajada chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
FANTASTIC! Just what I neede to end my bad mood! What did you take from Wings? (I don't watch it)

Ida:-)
midnight-sk8r chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
That was hot...
kcdancer chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
that was awesome!
queenofsmoak chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I didn't review this one either...damn it! :( anyway, great story, I loved the dirty talk and the smut, of course! :D an I love concerned Jack*sigh*

lol, and great ending*giggle*
Kate and Jack forever chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Great! UPDATE SOON!
DigDeeper chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
This story was awesome! Are you going to continue it soon?
Tara Rosewood chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Hi,

I enjoyed reading your fanfic "Frustrated", thank you for sharing it. I especially enjoyed the way you blended humor (the fashion show was inspired!) with sexuality (Jack and bondage!). I'm not sure Sawyer would have said, "She totally wants me," but it was a funny line.

I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future!

Regards,

Tara
DemonicAyngel chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I absolutely LOVED this story :) You write very very well!
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
YAYA! Explosions of sexual frustration! And Jate frustration is the best kind. Aww, I love me some Jex! This was a fab one! :D Aww, love it! I wouldn't have expected the Black Rock and holy smokes he fucked her infront of explosives! Well...that would have been one explosive orgasm :p