Reviews for You Have GOT to be Kidding!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
wow good fic update soon _ Ja.
Yukino Amida chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
Really enjoy your story! I like the mix of Japanese in it... Makes it more Exciteable(sp?) and I get to learn new words! And where did Kuronue go?
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
Please update as soon as you can, PLEASE! _
ShadowAili chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
Heehee, I think I know who it is! Nya! Looking forward to next chappie!

You broke up with the Wombat? Oh sweetie . . . . I'm so sorry, you should've told me! AGH I feel guilty now. We are so talking about this later, we need to catch up. Email me pet.
ShadowAili chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
Momoiro! Heehee.

Update soon neechan!
Alanna Hrncir chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
Hey I read all three chapters. They were great! I can't wait for the rest. Are you going to keep it going along with the Harry Potter books? And watch out the 7th is coming on the 29th of July. Please keep up the ggreat work!
Annoying Little Twit chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
Aww, how could I resist not giving feedback? It was great! I like Avaria, she's cute. Well, great chapter and hope you update again soon.
lizzieXmarieXyoukai chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
wow! adding kuronue into the mix really will make this interesting! Please update soon!
ShadowAili chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
Myuu . . . what fun neechan! I agree, that WAS cruel of Snape. Yay! Do next chappie soon! Shiny things . . .

ShadowAili
lizzieXmarieXyoukai chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
cool! Update!
Jess chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I don't understand why people need to put in little bits of Japanese. It's not cool. It doesn't make the story better. Stop doing it.

You are writing a story in english, USE ENGLISH.

If you are writing a story in japanese, USE JAPANESE.
ShadowAili chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Myuu . . . . hi neesan! Wow, new story and already it sounds like tons o' fun! Must ask . . . is Ria going to be in this one? Qua? Curiosity? Whee! Anyway, yeah, I'll talk to you later. Ja ne!

ShadowAili