Reviews for Where You Wander
Sailor Pandabear chapter 15 . 3/9/2011
nice
Ryntha chapter 15 . 1/15/2007
Oh my god that was SO AWESOME 33 I really loved reading that (Mystique&Magneto ohmygosh! you wrote them so well!) and just..squee! Write more and keep up the good work and whatever XD It was awesome!
CoyoteWolf chapter 15 . 10/30/2006
Omg, yes! That's a perfect ending. As it should be! Magneto makes me happy as does Mystique. : )
CoyoteWolf chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
See? Something like this SHOUlD have happened!
XChocolateChipX chapter 15 . 10/11/2006
That was utterly beautiful. For I while I'd thought Mystique was pregnant but this was even better. You should write a sequal

~Chip
psycix chapter 15 . 8/3/2006
great! just great! beautiful ending! :)

warren's got lana, john's got alison, and eric and mystique ends up together... :D

hey, thanks for writing. i loved this story. :)
psycix chapter 14 . 8/1/2006
the person is indeed eric!

but why...? why did she kill him? O_O revenge? hey, no! he cam't die!
psycix chapter 13 . 8/1/2006
ah, john's got himself a girlfriend. *-*

so angel really likes mystique... and she's back in her usual blue form now... :)

and the person at the end of the chapter...
psycix chapter 12 . 8/1/2006
c'mon, eric's just hiding there!

and they didn't see him? :(

just got back yesterday, i'm off to read the later chapters!
Music is my Muse chapter 15 . 7/29/2006
Ah I knew it! She wouldn't kill him! Ok...I admit it...I didn't know it...I was just relieved that she cured him. Lovely chapter - update soon please
Genkai Shihan chapter 15 . 7/29/2006
Fantastic update! I was really worried that Mystique killed off Erik! I also love this new character Lana, with her beatiful gossamer wings... I can't wait to see where this goes!
Genkai Shihan chapter 14 . 7/23/2006
"The weapon she hid in her purse"? and she slid "The thin metal between his ribs"? *cries*

Please don't tell me that after all that, Erik dies before seeing her mutant form again?

This is a wonderful story. If you don't mind some constructive-ness in this review, I'd like to point out some stuff. There are some grammatical errors, ones like 'to instead of two', that stuff. Also, I really liked Mystique's obsession with beauty. Even though she was human, she still found herself to be beautiful, and obsessed over it. It's something you don't see when it comes to Mystique. Never stop writing, you're fantastic
Music is my Muse chapter 14 . 7/23/2006
WHAT? She KILLED HIM? Ok...well I suppose surprises are always due in stories...update sooN!
LateOrliBloomer chapter 13 . 7/16/2006
Right, Alison was "Dazzler"! Okay, that makes a lot more sense now, ha. I should've gone back to look earlier...

/and yeah, I slept with three other girls since you-

...well. John obviously has... I don't even know what to say. Just that that's a very very stupid thing to tell a girl. But then, he wasn't *just* trying to get in her pants (if at all), and it worked out alright. Plus, at least he's honest! (But seriously, I hope he never tried to get laid by starting off with little details like that...)

/what to expect from a couple of freaks in a school dedicated to their fellow freaks?

LOL, what an eloquent way of putting it.

/He sat down in the sand and stretched his arm out to her. Alison slid down to sit next to him and enjoyed the closeness they could share, while time was still on their side.

Awwmigosh, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... And the time-on-their-side part was unexpectedly angsty.

LMAO...omg, I swear I was totally speechless when she morphed! Cuz I've been reading this other X-Men fic, in which the cure wears off, so I was all confused and disoriented, and then, all of a sudden, it hit me - OMG IT WORKED! THE ANTI-CURE ACTUALLY WORKED! And she was just biding her time, waiting til she was ready to morph back into her old self. No sense in rushing, she'll be able to anytime, anywhere, for the rest of her life. (Hopefully.)

/Tomorrow, he would deliver her back into another man’s arms, but tonight he could give her the sky.

*SQUEE!* MUST you turn me into a squealing, gushing, bubbly pile of nonsensical fangirly mush?

OMG, that entire scene! You should see my face! I swear this grin's gonna split my face. Aahh, it was sho shweet! Man, EYE'd like to "own the sky" with an Angel. (Gah, that was SO cheesy...but I would!)

Okay, so this chapter was...GAHH SO AWEXXOME! (puaharhar look at my l33t hax0r-speak)

Warren is SUCH the gentleman... Oh well...NOW ERIK'S HERE! Pleeaase please pretty please crank out the next chappie soon?
Deus X Machina chapter 12 . 7/16/2006
Awesome story.

Angel Bra? LOL, and I rarely ever LOL at a fanfiction. Even the humorous ones.

This goes on my favorites.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »