Reviews for The Beta Theme Set: Jubilee
Verthril chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Great little gathering of stories :)
HideSeekKeep chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Brilliant! I loved the Tekken chapter the most, especially with the way you skillfully twisted it into being about a video game and not some mutant battle. It also gave me quite a laugh imagining Bobby doing all those dances.

This was a great series on Jubilee. You write beautifully.
Funsmoke chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
Hah. This story is so cute. 'Mr. Coffee is dead, long live Mr. Coffee.'

Sehr adorable.
Windblader chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
I love this! Amazing insight into her! Please write more...
SpaceRoses chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
I love the last paragraph of this piece and I think it's because that's how I feel about history. If you forget the past you are doomed to repeat it after all. Beautiful work and I love the thought of her bribeing John to help them escape the art museum. Great work on this whole set...I love it!
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Finally! Someone rights a Peter/Jubilee story besides me! They really are a cute couple, especially if you like Kitty/Pyro and Bobby/Rogue and you don't want poor Peter to be alone too. Really cute story!
B Oots chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
I am really enjoying the story. Please update soon, so I can read, what happens next.
Cacharel chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
I'm very happy I found this fanfic... It's fabulously quirky and absolutely hilarious! The mind set you've given Jubilee I have to praise you for because its amazing! I think I can officially say she is now my favourite X-Men movieverse character! I have to say as well, R.I.P Mr. Coffeemaker...how tragic. ;; I think I had to wipe away a tear when I read chapter two...LOL! Anyway, I'd love to read more when you next post, so update soon!

(please)
Beany chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
*cries* Poor Scott. This was cute and sad and so Jubilee.
Dancing Turtle chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
oh, classic! Bobby. won. at. poker. you know, i actually feel a little sory for jubilee, (and frankly, it would be SO cool if she DID kick bobby in the face lol!) Bobby doing the MC hammer...that's cute. XD

update soon!
Vein Creature chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
I love it! Yes! Jubilee is awesome... but somehow... I don't remember who she is from the movie!

But this story is fabulous! Please keep writing!
Dancing Turtle chapter 3 . 7/20/2006
That's it? too short. need more. NOW...NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW. Please? I cant remember the last time i read anything like this, (which means i'm desperately craving more)O_# please be luvly and update soon.

x mel
S chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
Short but effective. I loved this! Please keep it coming.
oogerbooger chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Awesome...except for the OC. / Sorry.
Beany chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Heh, short and cute. I like. Any chance of getting more?