Reviews for Diary of an Orphan (original writing)
Str.0314 chapter 46 . 2/14
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEUQEL and when Jenna passed out when brewing the potion I screamed out loud btw lol
Str.0314 chapter 15 . 2/7
This story is perfection
Str.0314 chapter 9 . 2/6
This story is perfect! *favorites*
Face Yourself chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
Interesting so far, but I'm really bugged by the whole "can't afford it" nonsense with the school - compulsory education in Britain is free.
K.Daniels chapter 47 . 8/12/2015
I friggen loved this story. I even loved the OOC-ness of some of the characters. I reallllllyyyy loved the parents and Lupin coming back! I just really loved it all!
tsiddiqaamin chapter 47 . 7/16/2015
Hey readers! If you enjoyed this story check out mine, it's called The Never Girl, taking inspiration from this fanfic it's about Sirius's daughter befriending the trio.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/11/2015
She leaves to have a normal life, returns as a student to play some pranks... when you deviate from the plot your imagination is a little lacking
Guest chapter 33 . 7/11/2015
The characterization of Hermione is such an honest portrayal. I know it may be down to the fact it's predominantly Jo's writing but well done nonetheless.
tsiddiqaamin chapter 17 . 7/11/2015
As a feramorph shouldn't she be able to understand the egg? Or don't merpeople count? Could she heal using her phoenix tears? Really inspiring ability.
tsiddiqaamin chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
I hope this isn't going to simply be a re-enactment of the golden trio's adventures with Jenna standing over them. Difficult to be constructive with the amount taken from the original at the moment.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2015
I love the the story so far!However, I must admit I am becoming furious at Jenna. Why is she not angry at Harry?! I would be! She even thanked him! He hit her and said awful things! Make him squirm a bit! Is she not going into how her father attacked her twice as well?!She is too soft for someone so stubborn!
Brixly chapter 36 . 7/9/2015
Ok i dont wanna be rude but Draco and Jenna kissing was really uncomfortable... Idk why u would even consider him to fall in love with her mostly because theyre cousins and thats incest.
Anna Rinkol chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
I would like Jenna to be more intelligent but it was pretty good overall.
JewelofthePhoenix chapter 48 . 4/16/2015
You just made my day by saving everyone. Thank you!
bigtomato chapter 24 . 4/8/2015
So is Sirius actually Jenna's father or was it the rapist? o.O