Reviews for Diary of an Orphan (original writing)
AllISeeAreStars chapter 8 . 3/9
It really bothers me that she isn't telling them about her hearing it too.
MyNameIsMordecai chapter 38 . 1/11
Umm...
Excuse me... But didn't james and lily potter die at age 21? I think you had a typo because you put age 31 as their death age xP I just thought you'd like the correction pointed out

so far, Im loving the story tho!
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
I'm having serious issues believing she has vivid, coherent memories from when she was a month old. Even Harry at a year and a change only had vague impressions of the night his parents died. It feels like a bit of a stretch.
Maybe this is meant to be a story she's telling, but it doesn't come off like that.
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Those first few sentences are giving me Spider-Man with Tobey Maguire, circa 2002 flashbacks.
Str.0314 chapter 46 . 2/14/2016
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEUQEL and when Jenna passed out when brewing the potion I screamed out loud btw lol
Str.0314 chapter 15 . 2/7/2016
This story is perfection
Str.0314 chapter 9 . 2/6/2016
This story is perfect! *favorites*
Face Yourself chapter 3 . 9/21/2015
Interesting so far, but I'm really bugged by the whole "can't afford it" nonsense with the school - compulsory education in Britain is free.
K.Daniels chapter 47 . 8/12/2015
I friggen loved this story. I even loved the OOC-ness of some of the characters. I reallllllyyyy loved the parents and Lupin coming back! I just really loved it all!
tsiddiqaamin chapter 47 . 7/16/2015
Hey readers! If you enjoyed this story check out mine, it's called The Never Girl, taking inspiration from this fanfic it's about Sirius's daughter befriending the trio.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/11/2015
She leaves to have a normal life, returns as a student to play some pranks... when you deviate from the plot your imagination is a little lacking
Guest chapter 33 . 7/11/2015
The characterization of Hermione is such an honest portrayal. I know it may be down to the fact it's predominantly Jo's writing but well done nonetheless.
tsiddiqaamin chapter 17 . 7/11/2015
As a feramorph shouldn't she be able to understand the egg? Or don't merpeople count? Could she heal using her phoenix tears? Really inspiring ability.
tsiddiqaamin chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
I hope this isn't going to simply be a re-enactment of the golden trio's adventures with Jenna standing over them. Difficult to be constructive with the amount taken from the original at the moment.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2015
I love the the story so far!However, I must admit I am becoming furious at Jenna. Why is she not angry at Harry?! I would be! She even thanked him! He hit her and said awful things! Make him squirm a bit! Is she not going into how her father attacked her twice as well?!She is too soft for someone so stubborn!