Reviews for Unfaithful
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Great work, and I part of me always thought that Jase was the guy in the letter.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Oh...naughty, naughty Kimberly :)
Rohan Seth chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Time to review another of your stories.

As with the more recent work of yours which I have reviewed, your unique writing style comes across quite strongly in this fic. You handled the first person pov well. I didn't notice any major grammatical errors.

The concept of this piece was excellent, the angst very well delivered and quite original. Kimberly's indulgence of guilt in every way possible was well handled. It was quite a good way of turning The Letter around so that the story became more about Kimberly and Tommy again, so as to explore the notion that people need to leave each other's lives completely after they separate. Their attempts at salvaging a friendship and indeed to hide it because it seemed wrong are sad but powerful and I particularly enjoyed the line where Kimberly described how the guilt made her feel as though Tommy's letters would pop out of her drawer and spill on the floor to expose her secret. The last line was a fantastic way to end it.

A very powerful story once again!

Take Care,

Rohan Seth
BloodRedRanger chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I loved it! Very deep, powerful, and of course the part where it was Jason was just icing on the cake.
JasonKimforever chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
This story was really great! Cute but a little sad for Kim and Tommy but at least it was a nice story and not mean.

Jason and Kim forever!
VirgoSweetheart chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
How did I miss this story? It's just wonderful I was very impressed with how well you described Kimberly's feelings and the secret relationship she shares with Tommy. It was just beautiful, if not sad and full of angst (which is your signature). You have shown you can write one-shots just as well as your normal long narratives. Beautiful stuff.

*~*~*VirgoSweetheart aka Felicity P*~*~*
L Wilson chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Great story and finally something of yours that was short enough to read in one seating! Great idea about the secret letters, I could really see that happening. Jason, eh? Very amusing that you dropped hints all throughout and only mentioned his name at the very end. Hey, I swing both ways so whomever you pair her with is fine with me. But I like that you didn't make it about Kimberly's new romance, but about her friendship with Tommy and the guilt she feels. I like it a lot.

L Wilson
speakofthetruth chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I cannot believe I didn't see this story sooner. It was really wonderful to see a one-shot from you, especially because you tend to write very long stories.

Once again, your style is very much your own. Sometimes what you write isn't clear, but that's your style and you probably do that deliberately or without realizing!

I really enjoyed this. It must be one of the first fics I've read on here post-letter that actually has a Tommy and Kimberly friendship that could be plausible. Really, this story is about not letting go and it was touching to experience Kimberly's guilt over her secret letters with Tommy, even though they seem largely platonic.

Great Job as always!
KrazyJater chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Well...what can i say...i loved this fic, even if it is only a one-shot fic. I like the way you described every moment and specially the feelings. You really are very talented, LOL.

Take Care

KD
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Honestly, all in all, I liked it. Although I am rather confused.

I like the fact that you had Tommy and Kim continue writing letters to each other, even if she's with someone else. (Even thouogh I very much prefer to believe that she lied in the letter)

That's one of the things I'm confused about, who's the other person? It's Jason? *blinks* Hmm... I always thought of them as more of brother and sister type of thing, but it adds interest in the story... So, is it him?

And another thing, is "The Letter" something that really happened in one of the episodes? I mean, I've been reading a lot of Tommy & Kimberly fanfics and in most of them, I stumble upon this but I never really knew whether it's true or it's just some rumor that fans made up. If you know which episode it comes out in, could you please tell me? Thanks.

Well, to sum up, I very much enjoyed this bitter-sweet fic. Great job!

~*Eli
geena chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Wow This was 1 of the best stories I have ever read on the letter
PurpleFlowers chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
This was wonderfully written! Really sweet, but still sad in some ways. You have a wonderful gift at being able to write bitter-sweet to really touch your readers. Just brilliant!
KevinBoy chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
GREAT STORY AND A GREAT IDEA THATS DIFFERENT FROM THE REST. YOU'RE A GREAT WRITER
CoolDiva chapter 1 . 6/16/2006