Reviews for The Four Guardians
AnimeSnowflake chapter 13 . 7/11/2008
Yayz! Anime plushies! Thankies! XD And great chappie! I lurves Yugi-kun!
AnimeSnowflake chapter 12 . 4/15/2008
lol. That was great, Yugi being in the GX world. It's about dang time! Great update, and good luck with the next chappie!
15animefreak15 chapter 11 . 12/11/2007
Oh! Is it Yugi-kun's turn? I hope so!
AnimeSnowflake chapter 11 . 12/11/2007
Ooh! I can't wait to read the next chappie! It sounds interesting! Great job! -
AnimeSnowflake chapter 10 . 12/8/2007
Good chappie!
15animefreak15 chapter 10 . 12/8/2007
Yay! An update! I can't wait until Yugi-kun has his turn to find the crystal.
15animefreak15 chapter 9 . 11/15/2007
Sorry I haven't reviewed until now, I'm not exactly a fan of doing so. () Anyway, please update this soon! I read your other story and loved it, and now I get to see the WHOLE thing from a different perspective! Plus, I REALLY get to see my Yugi-kun, and I want him to find his crystal! So like I said, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! -
AnimeSnowflake chapter 9 . 11/1/2007
Puppet party? That sounds HILARIOUS! Very nice story! I look forward to the next update!
AnimeSnowflake chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
That's cool. Out of the four guardians, I know two of them. Strangely enough, they were the last two guardians revealed. Well, I really like this story! You have earned a favie!
AnimeSnowflake chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
YAY! Yugi's a guardian! That makes me happy! XD
LaZella chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
I just watch Harry Potter 5 for the second time today. Is this world's purpose is to include more characters for the story? Anyway the Puppy and Kitty party name are cute and halarrious
alstod chapter 9 . 8/5/2007
Wow, this chapter looks a lot like the chapter from the other story that happens at the same time as this. Do I get a prize for guessing what story this one crosses with? I did guess it right. Well, I can't wait for you to update this. It's good. I wanted to know what happened with Sakura and Yugi and Kenshin before they met up with the group. Well, 'till next time I review (or if you review my story first, 'till then).
alstod chapter 7 . 8/5/2007
This story goes with Chain Between Five Worlds, right? I already read that other one and you mentioned this one in it. That's why I am reading this one now.
alstod chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Just one comment on this chapter: Kero is already the Sun Guardian. Sakura should have been the Guardian of Star (star staff, you know?).
MazdaKitsune chapter 6 . 10/1/2006
Ohayou, Kenshin! Nice that you're the eldest and good luck!