Reviews for Making Things Better
pinchess07 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
haha! that was really nice! that naughty Loki!Ö
Ducky chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Short as they are, I absolutely adore you Loki fanfiction and I really want more of them! Please. :)
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This was cute _ I can just imagine Loki with a paper cut and Mayura doing something like that.
ANeverendingDreamer chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
AW! So cute! I loved it. You should make more! Ja ne!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Only Mayura would make the mental leap from 'papercut' to full blown 'purple and green infection'. That girl does has a tendency to over-dramatize and you conveyed it perfectly.

Loved the moment when Loki froze in shock over the kiss, and Mayura's obliviousness.
Soccer Luwer chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
That was good! really cute! made me smile the whole time pretty much ]
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
adorably silly! - I had a feeling the "kiss it better" method would come into play! XD kawaii! so cute! love it! -
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Aw, yeah, that was cute. Heehee, Loki and modern developments (like medicine) is really a hard jive. Heehee, I like sly Loki best! ,
red champagne chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
that was so cute! i really likd it.
twinkle-twilight chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
aww sweet! yayy! lurve it! haha XD.. . great job! any sequel to it? hopefully there is... hehe.. cya
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Loved it!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
One of the things he definately would not have encountered in His childhood, that's for sure. Very nice. Very leading. heh.
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
awness! how kawaii!
MikaRose chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Mika: So cute.

Rose: It plays itself over and over again in my head.

Mika: From Luki's wide eyes to

Rose: His full fledged smirk.

Mika: I can also picture Luki trying to get away and

Rose: Mayura keeping a frim grip on hi so he won't get away.

Both: SO CUTE!
Pure Essence chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
KAWAII! ) I love it! XD I sure hope he returns the favor! lol P

Please write more Loki x Mayura fics! You're a very good writer. Keep up the good work!