Reviews for The Hidden Magic Kingdom Fairy Tale
I love surprise ending
muzhda chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
bdhgui chigy igrh yuj
Waived chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
There are still mistakes in it after proof-reading..

"He felt his body was being shaken" - Actually, the proper way of phrasing it is, 'He felt his body being shaken.'

"Really?! I'm sorry, I'm overslept..." His voice was sluggish even in his own ear. - It's actually, "Really?! I'm sorry. I've overslept." His voice was sluggish even to his ear.

'Syaoran turned around and got up, his eyes still refused to open.' - This is the correct way. 'Staoran turned around and got up. Still, his eyes refused to open.'

"Haven't I told you thousand of times not to call me Prince outside the empire? Just Syaoran is ok Meilin…" - After re-phrasing it, "Haven't I've told you a thousand times? Not to call me prince outside the empire. Just Syaoran it's alright, Meilin."

[I've only checked half of the chapter.] It's alright if you refused to edit it, again. Just be sure to check your tenses before uploading it.

Keep writing!
rebel chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
meilin comes from cardcaptor sakura!
sakura-fai chapter 18 . 12/6/2007
SO SORRY FOR NOT REVIEWING SOONER! DX busy, didn't have time. GOOD ENDING! _ i love it, but does sakura ans syoaran visit often? it'll be good if they did. oh and let me guess, fye stays with kurogane? XD

:') thx for metioning my name, you didn't need to of course. hahahah, good to know that i helped you write! I LOVE YOUR STORY TILL THE END! _

now...is there going to be other stories? XD lol! jk! Merry early X-mas if you celebrate it.
WildfireDreams chapter 18 . 10/25/2007
_ Very nice! Very nice indeed!
sakura-fai chapter 17 . 10/10/2007
UPDATE SOON! srry for not reviewing sooner, busy.
WildfireDreams chapter 16 . 9/13/2007
WOW Looking forward to the conclusion!
sakura-fai chapter 16 . 8/24/2007
last chapter? can you fit it all? this is so cool!
sakura-fai chapter 15 . 8/9/2007
wow, abit gruesome. what's gonna happen to Syoaran?
sakura-fai chapter 14 . 8/6/2007
the romance? parts were okay, but i really wnat to know what'll will happen when they reach the castle! Will they see Touya there? Update soon!
sakura-fai chapter 13 . 5/23/2007
Wow! Fai is so evil in these past chapters! well, you better update soon! You know we can't STAND the suspense of waiting for the next ch.! plz don't make the father FWR and that touya is a clone.
sakura-fai chapter 12 . 3/14/2007
oh wow! omg! umm...i don't think fye would react this way. and mizuno would do something to kill himself and wat WAS the promise? plz tell us in ur next update...which means UPDATE as soon as u can! i love the halarious parts like the dojo and...the sakura hitting fye part and being cute! so...was mizuno the one resisting sakura when she changed the cards? *SPOILER!* (if u didn't know already) this kinda is true in the manga, fye at the world of tokyo when sakura-hime came back and fai promised to serve her. wonder if it's gonna stay true? anyways, update asap! (as soon as possible) plz? :( umm...how do u make a cute,begging,puppy-dog face?
sakura-fai chapter 11 . 2/12/2007
so... wat happened to her brother? will the love devolp more? Will Kurogane like Tomoyo or Fye? UPDATE SOON plz. there's so much suspense!
sakura-fai chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
i love it! the last part made me laugh. Sakura didn't say anything because she was embarassed? plz update soon!