Reviews for Glass
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
That was lovely. I really liked it. First-person from Bren's POV is tough, but you really nailed it.
Infusiion chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
*squee* Bones fic! Great last line! And you mentioned Booth's shirt! I realise I probably sound excited from my use of the exclamation mark! I'm not!

...They totally want each other.
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
This is absolutely beautiful.

Eloquent, insightful, and wonderfully in-character.

A perfect blend of Brennan's confidence and insecurities.

The glass analogy was superb.

It was honest without being too honest. If that makes sense.

Great use of personification in this.

The sun from my position lets its rays glance off the uneven surface of it, dancing across it, making it glint, wink, as it twists on the black thread that makes up its chain.

Beautiful. A vision.

I can hear something now, floating through the maze of plants and shrubs to my ears.

I can just picture a group of words, floating throught the air, twisting and winding on the breeze. Beautiful, once again.

Your wording is fantastic, amazing.

A shadow of a grin, fingers whispering past shoulders, a terrified fascination, only catching a murmur of something on a breeze.

Everything seems to come alive with these descriptions. It is truly painting a picture of her thoughts and feelings.

As much as I enjoy your Unoffical Cases series, and your other stories, I really enjoyed this side of your writing. It's on the other end of the spectrum, compared to the action stories you've written, but it is wonderful.

Truly, in a word, amazing.

I hope to see more of this kind of writing from you, Sam.

Hope you liked the excessively long review! ;)

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Riley Green chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
You're awesome! Such eloquent words! I love it! :)
boneslover82 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
It's interesting. I kind of like it though. Please continue!
lifesashow13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
i like it
wanderingsmith chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
good. very Bones.

love your Booth. on the dot.

sorry, I'm not good at reviews these days. more wouldn't be amiss...
FragmentedSandwiches chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I really like tyhis a lot.

I love your writing style, and you did a great job of getting inside her head. I always wonder if she's really conscious of her feelings for Booth or not, but this story was written convincingly enough for me to think that maybe she is.
Breathe in Love chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Well, you're just dead-set on not finishing The Castle Holds the Key, ain't ya? Not like I'm one to scold, since I'll leave a story even if I don't have writer's block. Anywho, I like the new story; it should stay as it is, a nice one-shot. An unfluffy(well, considering most other BB one-shots), unangsty, one-shot. Now get to work on the Unofficial Cases series or I'm gonna tell my muse to kick your muse's ass!
perfectcrime chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Oh, purtty. I like thought fics like this. You can continue, I would read more of this, but only if you feel up to it, it's really good, and doing more might make it go a little over the top. *perfectcrime*
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
T! Keep it going! Need moor! Want moor! Great job at writing her Brennan in first person not to mention it gave me shivers just reading her reations to Booth's touch-o baby! Loved the metaphore to the glass!

ONWARD!
Miss P chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Continue Please!
AnnesVerse chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
OH~ This is good! I would love to read from Booth's POV as well... Great job! Cant wait to read the offical case.. Update soon, please. Thanks :)
LasVegan chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
YES CONTINUE! That was wonderful!
goldpiece chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
You write anything you want to and I'll read it. Good one-shot, and it wouldn't be bad to write more of this either. All up to you of course, but i'd be willing to offer another plate of cookies for you to continue.