Reviews for Painful Pleasure
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is my second time reading this story and I just gotta say, the part where Rogue broke down to tell her story to Remy brought me to tears both times. I love this story. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This was amazin
Iris Musicia chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow, my god.

Let me gather my thoughts.

I had to read this over the course of several days because this was so long (but I LOOOOOVE long stories) and because I had so much homework. However, this story is beautiful. It is one of my favorite stories now, because it's so angsty and in-depth and the characters are so well developed.

Normally, I'm not a Romy reader (this is the first ever Romy story I've read- I know, hard to believe, because there's so much Romy on this site), normally, I ship Kurtty or the Harry Potter universe, but you might just have converted me here. Also, normally I don't leave reviews on lemons (I don't want any evidence of my guilty pleasures), but this story is just so phenomenal, I had to congratulate you and say thank you for writing this.

Iris Musicia
FabulousFever chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
this story was amazing, i loved how sweet and romantic it was. it was written so well i felt as if my emotions were entwined with the story. so what if it was a little cliche, cliche's are only that because people like them.
MiaFaythe chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I read this years ago and thought it was the finest i have ever read. Since then I have read alot of fan fics. None have touched me like "Painful Pleasure" This continues to be my favorite.

Its Wonderfully written and has so much heart into the words and experiances.

Congrats on such a wonderful talent my Dear.

Please continue to write.

Mia
Raven34link chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
O.O wow
Emily chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Haha, you are funny (talking about the authors note) I love the story even though it was a little cliché.

Well that was everything I had to say... bye *waves and smile*.
Blackmore chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
That was great!
Zella Cool chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I completly loved the story of the lonely girl meeting the man of her dreams...living a horrible life till her principe azul came..

This is usually something i would see in a spanish soap opera or something but I loved the story. :)

Hope you finish it! (_)
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This is one of the best X-Men pieces I've read. You did a great job! Take care!
LaLaLadyBug67 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
DAMN! Girl you can write! I'm very impressed , i can't even right one of these at all trust me i tried, And now it being three forty three in the morning i'm horny and well horny so keep up the good work!
Marvel gal chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
this. was. awesome. i love story very very much, yes!

if i had an account i would fav for awesomeness. or in my eyes it was GREAT, and all. 3 you get 40 people's thumbs up.
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
luved it! great job!
Allleila chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
That was beautiful. It was an insightful and heartfelt story, I actually cried. I take my hat off to you.
KatSin chapter 1 . 4/22/2009