Reviews for Bleed
ThJaFl chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I like it! You should write at least one more chapter detailing Valerie's side of all this. It would be even better if you went on to write about the weeks while Danny was recovering and maybe even a little after that. Sound fun?
Aquawyrm chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Aw, that was sweet.
PunkMichPhantom chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Wow... I think that was the best one-shot I've read in a long time... no wonder it was on so many fave stories listings, includin mine now! lol. Awesome job!
Jynxpixie chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Ack! For a second I thought he actually died! You set the mood really well. Awesome job!
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
This story made my cry, but that's a good thing. It was written with good emotion. I loved this oneshot! Nice job!
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
that was so sweet!
Devon chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I thought it was a really good story. I felt sad at first then I was happy.
Shoot You Down chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
LokiWaterDraca wanted me to come down here and flame you. So, here I am.

I actually feel a bit of pity sinking through me as I type this. People actually thought this work is good? It's truly beyond me why they thought that because this story is one of the worst I've seen in a long while. How about you take it down and delete it? Might do us all a favor if you do. We wouldn't have to see the major mess that you claim is writer. By the way, reviews that just say, "omg! grate wrighter!1" don't count. When you get some good reviews telling you why and how you were good you know you did something right. My review right now is telling you that your work is unwanted here.

Love,

SYD
Salinedreamsxena chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I just love reading this over and over. it makes me feel so sad ... and then so fuzzy inside. It always makes my day.
BlackBirdWake chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
the "i knew it" totally got me
Mimo-Sene chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
oh nice story...SO EMOTIONAL!
GottaluvInu chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Aw! You are totally going on my favorite authors list, I hope ya know! That was so good! Keep up this awesome writing!
Miley Turner chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
So sad, and yet, so romantic. Kudos!
Kama-Mitra chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Very, VERY adorable! I really liked this story. Except for incongruity (Valerie finding out about Danny) this could have fit perfectly in the show's story line. Actually, the writing is better. I have read very few stories where Sam is so acuratly portrayed. Two thumbs up!
EmotigoneCrazy chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
wow.::sniffs:: that was so sweet. i almost thoughtdanny was gonna die. i'm glad he got better, and im even happier that sam and danny kissed! GO SAM&DANNY FLUFF! great oneshot.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »