Reviews for Bleed
Salinedreamsxena chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I just love reading this over and over. it makes me feel so sad ... and then so fuzzy inside. It always makes my day.
BlackBirdWake chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
the "i knew it" totally got me
Mimo-Sene chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
oh nice story...SO EMOTIONAL!
GottaluvInu chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Aw! You are totally going on my favorite authors list, I hope ya know! That was so good! Keep up this awesome writing!
Miley Turner chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
So sad, and yet, so romantic. Kudos!
Kama-Mitra chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Very, VERY adorable! I really liked this story. Except for incongruity (Valerie finding out about Danny) this could have fit perfectly in the show's story line. Actually, the writing is better. I have read very few stories where Sam is so acuratly portrayed. Two thumbs up!
EmotigoneCrazy chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
wow.::sniffs:: that was so sweet. i almost thoughtdanny was gonna die. i'm glad he got better, and im even happier that sam and danny kissed! GO SAM&DANNY FLUFF! great oneshot.
chook1992 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Okay every1, on the count of three! 1..2...3...Aw!

That is some seriously good fluff you got going on there!

Great job!
pooka-pooka chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
i'm crying and laughing at the same time...
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
aw. how sweet!
LokiWaterDraca chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
me like i love the morbidness of the beginning i thought he was going to die very fluffy at the end its going in my fav.s
Torgi Frin chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
The nding was cute. I really liked the story, all of it. Hope you keep writing storys.

Sincerely,

Torgi Frin
Terra89 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
aw!

I almost cried!

and i never cry during a story or movie!

so when i say almost then that means it's good!

this is going in my faves
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
well, I liked how it started, so sickening and scary, and well described so to be morbid. Then the fluff ended everything. hm. I think its a pretty good story.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 6/26/2006