Reviews for Bleed
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
aw. how sweet!
LokiWaterDraca chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
me like i love the morbidness of the beginning i thought he was going to die very fluffy at the end its going in my fav.s
Torgi Frin chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
The nding was cute. I really liked the story, all of it. Hope you keep writing storys.

Sincerely,

Torgi Frin
Terra89 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
aw!

I almost cried!

and i never cry during a story or movie!

so when i say almost then that means it's good!

this is going in my faves
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
well, I liked how it started, so sickening and scary, and well described so to be morbid. Then the fluff ended everything. hm. I think its a pretty good story.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
AW! The fluffiness...
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
That was so so so so so good! I love this part, 'So angry at her for doing this to the boy that I... to the best person I had ever known.' Its true and beautiful. My other favorite part is when Danny said, 'I'm sorry.' It ment different things to diferent peope. To Danny it ment I'm sorry I couldn't be better, but to Sam it seemed to mean I'm sorry I can't hold on any more. I loved that! It might have not have been what you were aiming for but that's just how I took it. The one thing that I think could have been better or made it more interesting is if Valerie apologized to Danny face to face. I think that would be fun to read. But whatever! Sam punched Valerie! Ha! I want to see that happen on the show! Anyway great job! Your going in my favorites!
Jncera chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Oh wow, I almost started crying. That was pretty powerful.
Hidden-Soul-Hidden-Talent chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
You are a truly amazing author! Keep up the good work! Don't rush, or else your work won't be as good! _
IlovDanny16 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you didn't have Danny die, that just would've been horrible! Nice D/S one-shot! You did a great job!
Cali chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Yay i absolutely loved this story though when danny's vision went dark i thought he really had died i was so relieved and extatic to find out that he lived and he and sam got together. Yay to you on an awesome story. DOWN WITH VALERIE!
Kat chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Kat sayz-Oh, I LOVE this! You rock so much! The story's so awesome! I liked the 'I knew it' part, too.
GhostAnn chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Aw... that was sweet... I'm writing a story called Dark Spirit, and it has a simaler sean in it but I haven't uploded that chapter yet... actuly I only have the prolog up...
crazyvi chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Aww, cute, great job. Danny gets hurt is a bit sad, but the ending makes up for it all. Great job.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »