Reviews for Bleed
GhostAnn chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Aw... that was sweet... I'm writing a story called Dark Spirit, and it has a simaler sean in it but I haven't uploded that chapter yet... actuly I only have the prolog up...
crazyvi chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Aww, cute, great job. Danny gets hurt is a bit sad, but the ending makes up for it all. Great job.
Frogger chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I like fluffy! That was the best one shot i've ever read. :)
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
aw...the fluff it buurnss...jk...anywho this is really god and ALOT like the show...i like it
jessicajason chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I read this while watching Shades of Gray, ironic, no? Anyway, that was very good.
Knowledge in the Hollow Noggin chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Dear G.G.E's,

This was a wonderful story. Loved the drama here. My only thing that i could suggest is that the ending could have been well, not so rushed, it seemed it went by too fast at the end. Show some character development, and maybe conversations with doctors or the parents or something. It seemed to go by so fast.

I loved this story though, keep on writing!

-kithn
BlueMyst19 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Oh my god... That was so... that was... that was AMAZING! The whole thing was such a roller coaster! I love it!
sweetpoet2003 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
End? no. lol This could be at least two chapters. Sure you don't want to make it two chapters? oh well i tried. Great story:)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
this was a wonder story i loved it, it made you cry and say aw
giggleaid chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
aww that was both kinda sad but yay he did not die
dessyweird51 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Great job! That was sad, the best kind, in my oppion.

praying for out leaders

des
Me The Anon One chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I don't know what to say. This was very well written, it's just...something is missing, some ingredient that I can't name.

I want to say it's good, but...that little something that is niggling in my mind keeps me from saying so. I hate leaving reviews that aren't in some way positive. I think this story is good, but there needs to be more to it. Perhaps you should draw out the emotions a little more. The ending was completely unsatisfactory. Yeah it's great he loves her...but considering all the angst and anguish in the beginning, it rang hollow.
Majestic Moon chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Wow! I loved it! This oneshot had all of the needed requirements to make me happy. A decent battle scene, Danny having recieved some sort of injury- (for dramatic effect. I'm sick. I'm not happy unless Danny gets hurt...or almost dies. If anyone else gets is injured or almost dies, I'm not happy.) - Valerie discovering his secret and thus causing her to feel guilty, and an awesome Danny and Sam scene. SQUE! GREAT JOB! And Kudos on making me COMPLETELY happy with your fanfic. It's really hard.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I dunno what's wrong with me but I recently gotten the urge to read any Sam and Danny fic I find, most likely because its my favorite pairing, anyway I really liked the part where Sam hit Valerie, she had it coming, heh and I also liked the part were Tucker yelled "I KNEW IT!".

Let's see if this review makes ya happy.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
silente faery chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Like the story, especially the end. In my opnion, you didn't need that much goree..but it's your story;) It also heightened how worried Sam was for Danny...yeah.

Well, have a super day,