Reviews for Guide Me Home
imawhatever chapter 1 . 1/3
Ooh...
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 1 . 1/2
Please finish this! My heart is pounding and it needs to be calmed by the wonderful conclusion of this story!
marmalade.skies9 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I normally dont like dialogue heavy stories but this works. I hope you are still want to write more for this as your update was quite some time ago!
always-whelmed chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wow, I really liked it... It's ironic how the last pert was the only one confusing for me.
rambunctious razz chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love the structure of this story. The fact that it's mostly dialogue and the succinctness of the story as a whole gives every word weight and it's beautiful to read. The story's captivating because of its ambiguity and this is probably one of the few stories I give a serious effort to analyse and deconstruct outside of my Literature class. After all, the structure simply demands that I attempt to unravel it's secrets. Their struggle (if you could call it that) to determine whose dream they're inhabiting is interestingly puzzling and I love pretty much the last two sentences of each dream sequence in the first half. They all end on such a chillingly insightful and enigmatic note that it was hard for me not to stop after each section just to ponder on it for a bit. It was also the parts that I re-read the most after the first time.

The other thing I like is how the second part of dream sequences are shorter, less questioning and more matter-of-fact than the first dream sequences; like their dreams were indeed, as you said, liberating for them. You pulled off that transition extremely well and the structure reflects that.

I don't know if I can say it enough, but this structure is amazing - for all the reasons I've stated and more! There's not a single flaw about this story I can think of, and if there is, it's probably ridiculously minor. Though the chances of you updating are slim, I'll still hold out hope for a continuation. Regardless, this story stands well on its own and I'd like to thank you for sharing this with us (:
vwaterlily chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I really adore this story. I love the way you explored their friendship and brought out so many meaningful memories and revelations about both characters. It's especially amazing that this was written over 6 years ago! I suppose that means you won't be continuing this, but the ending is enough for it to be a standalone. Very intriguing take on dream-fics :)
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Huh. This story.

It was beautiful and frenzied and slow and ... Amazing. It's wonderful how much meaning you can convey with just a little bit of dialogue. You painted an extraordinary relationship for Katara and Zuko, consisting only of what dreams are made of. :) Very thought-provoking. Bravo!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Woah... Katara to the reascue! :) I wish you would update but I know you won't.

I love it though! :)
lmyers3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I love this story! The idea is very creative. The structure is odd, you're right, but I picked up on the idea pretty quickly and then it was entertaining to see them communicating through their dreams.

I also loved the ending. Going by the update...date, you're probably not continuing this. That's kind of sad, since I would love to read more. However, it's also great as a one shot. Nice job!
emletish chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
fabulous fabulous fabulous! in so many ways this is just a perfect little oneshot that I love! byt why oh why is it a one shot! I want more and alas! there is none! but seriously this is lemon meringue pie perfect! bitter and sweet at the same time!
Dragoon-Yue chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Oh, please continue this!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
update soon?

brittney
crystalfilm chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Every time I read this story, I tear up. It's just one of those oh so beautiful stories, and you, are one amazing writer.
wittlezuz chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
you should totally continue this. i love the dream world, and the way katara and zuko interact in dreams as opposed to in real life. one thing though, sometimes the dreams are a little confusing, i don't know if you meant it to be this way. please don't tell me iroh is dead!
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Rashaka, you ever gonna continue this one? This concept seems really neat. :)