Reviews for Bring Flowers
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
"Hey, I-ay-yi-yi!"
LOL! That was hilarious!
Eternally Deleted chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hehehe! This was awesome! I love the twist on the end and Starscream's emotions toward Dead End. Great story!
Wildimus Prime chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Somehow this pairing just intrugies me. I love it. Very nice with keeping them in character, and having it flow easily along. The refrence to "Like explaining the color 'blue' to a bot with no optics" was a very nice touch in.

Wonderful peice.

Starscream is so cute!
V the Happy Lurker chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
A robot spectrophillia fic? _

And it's got Dead End? _

You've just made me very, very happy.
Kirmon64 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Wow. That's really all I can say :O

But in a good way, of course :D
SilentOmega12e chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Nice!
NybCR chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
This was very interesting. I don't think a lot of people pay attention to the Stunticons, especially the appropriately-named "Dead End", but it's cool to run across fanfiction for them. I also found it really interesting when Starscream had so hopefully asked if he brought flowers... and it made me realize that, despite the fact Starscream was an "attention-seeking idiot", spending all his time in such a desolate, blank place must make him long for something alive-heh. No wonder he was so glad to see Dead End :P

... Okay, that turned into a bit of a rant, but I must say, I enjoyed this piece _
Cyndi chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Ooh, surprise ending! Me like! ME LIKE! It's like the Twilight Zone XD
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I'm sure glad that I found your profile. I love how you write! Everything seems to come alive. Which is an odd way to word it I know when I'm commenting on a story about Dead End. This story flowed so well that it felt like it was one of the episodes. You know, if they made it more for adults. I also love reading about Starscream. A lot. Anyway, thank you for writing and sharing such a great story!
Rebelbot chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
very cool. keep it up.
Syntia13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Wow. It was... let's see... in order of apparence:

interesting, depressing, suspence-filled, creepy, hot/engrossing/amusing.

And all of this on less than 9 pages. Not bad. Not bad at all.

what I loved most - Cyclonus advice, the WEEKs waiting ( DE has no sense of time, does he?) AND the way poor Screamer's wings dropped. Sth tells me he doesn't like rejection ;)
Aragem chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Creepy, but very interesting,
JT3 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
write more there's so much you can do with that story you need to do more.