Reviews for Ours to Protect, Ours to Love
nightchild4567 chapter 13 . 12/15/2008
ah! i re read this cause i haven't read it in a while and it still makes me squeal! to tell you the truth, if it was just sasuke/gaara i woulnd't have read it but when you add hinata to the mix...it's so...cute! I Love hinata, she is my favorite character. I especially love hina/gaara and hina/sasu but it was like your read my mind when you out all three together! I LOVE this story! please continue whenever you have a chance to. i don't want you to give it up. and i'm sure naruto will find someone...like maybe the ramen noodle girl!(although shes's probably older then him, or how about some female from the sand village)

Moon Child
sheko chapter 13 . 12/8/2008
This is a great story . keep up the good work
CaramelDucky chapter 13 . 9/19/2008
WOW awesome! i love it. ! please pleaseyou haven't updated in a long time D:
minaghostwolf chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
love it!
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
...wow..this is mysterious.
puertorrican-babe chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
summer vacation is coming. are you planning on updating now?

please do!
Hinata's sperit chapter 13 . 4/15/2008
first off i loved it and second keep it up! and as for an idea for naruto, well don't hate me for this but shino is all alone too. and they could be a cute pair with some work or you got kiba and tell me y is neji gay?
Hinata's sperit chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
cool this is awsome!
Hinata's sperit chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
this shit is messed up. I LOVE IT!
Siren44 chapter 13 . 3/3/2008
Hey! I absolutely LOVE your story so far. I think you should pair Naruto up with Neji. They'd be cute together.
He-Yan chapter 13 . 1/14/2008
wel whats going on with Shino and Kiba? are they gonna end up a couple or could one of them 'comfort' Naruto

There's Kiba's sister Hana... she's a little older but more than capable of keeping Naruto in check XD

Another Hyuuga? you could try an OC

Anyway thats just my ideas
He-Yan chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
"and Kakashi-san… well I don’t know about him, but we all love Hinata-sama in one way or another"

A quote from Chapter 4 XD

Aka Kakashi-sensai is an old pervert... and a gossip at that hehe -

Don't cha just want to mess up his hair?

Great Story So Far ) Keep It Up
chmunroe chapter 13 . 12/4/2007
Hinata! Make it a 4-some! I think as Sasuke tries to comfort Naruto, Hinata would also try to help, and in advising him on how to get over heartache she would bring up how long she pined after him without his notice. In his usual, dim-witted manner he'll be shocked at the news then somewhat jealous as he spends more time with the 3-some and see how well they all interact and the love that is shared. Then he'll develop more feelings for Hinata which would in turn make more drama especially with the wedding coming up. Oh! Love for Hinata all around! Yay! :o)
black55widow chapter 13 . 11/21/2007
It might be interesting to put Naru/Lee/Saka together. Sort of like Sasu/Gaar/Hina start a trend. There does seem to be a shortage of women. Honestly when I read the summary of this story I knew it would be tough story to write well but you really made it work for me.
Aster Mason chapter 13 . 11/19/2007
So beautifully developed!I think I cried troughout the entire thing!The part with Gaara and Sasuke made me turn red though!
257 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »