Reviews for Ours to Protect, Ours to Love
Aster Mason chapter 13 . 11/19/2007
So beautifully developed!I think I cried troughout the entire thing!The part with Gaara and Sasuke made me turn red though!
Clay Mason chapter 13 . 10/9/2007
Im loving the story so far. The whole Sasuke/Gaara/Hinata triangle is brilliantly written. Naruto should hook up with the Ramen lady! Its a match made in heaven. She can cook him his fave food and he can eat it!
kinky-kitsune chapter 13 . 10/5/2007
i don't know what about Matsuri, Gaara aperentice in the episodes and she seems to be about their age.
Capeth chapter 13 . 10/4/2007
Cool chapter! And I would really like it if you would give Sakura to Naruto . It would be so much beter then Update soon !
CunningFox chapter 13 . 10/3/2007
Ichiraku's lovely daughter Ayame should be with naruto so the poor guy doesn't end up alone.
Hinata6 chapter 13 . 10/3/2007
This as a really good chapter and i think Naruto should be with Hinata .

I just can't see him being paired up with any other girl but plus her and if tht were to happen maybe Gaara and Sasuke can get jealous lol

Anyhow this wasa great chapter please update soon
xxanime mikoxx chapter 13 . 10/3/2007
can naruto be with hinata too?

that would be so cool.

Angel-eyes56 chapter 13 . 10/3/2007
Go Hinata! I always knew she had it in her. Aww poor Naruto he needs love. Neji/Naruto is always cute. I think they would be good for each other. Or something crazy there's always Anko/Naruto. Or even Naruto/Tenten. I love Tsunade reactions I thought she would like what Hinata did. I really enjoyed this new chapter.
leah chapter 13 . 10/3/2007
lol that was awesomeness lol I'm trying to think of a person who naruto can be with lol if naruto was gay he could be with kiba or shino or kibas older sister lol I have no Idea lol lemme know when you find out who the 1# hyperactive ninja ends up with lol
AbeilleN chapter 13 . 10/3/2007
aww poor naru naru-chan! GO HINA! WHOOPASS!... all the girls are taken... so an OC maybe?
muddledthoughts chapter 13 . 10/3/2007
Hmm, interesting. I like it! Especially the part where Hinata beats them up! lol As for an idea for a pairing, Naruto can always go for an older person, maybe Anko, now that would be sweet and pretty funny too! lol Nice chapter, keep updating!
Vegakitty chapter 13 . 10/3/2007
as much as i love your writing and this story, if you pair up naruto and kankuro i'll slit my wrists right now. seriously o_o

anyway! much love for this. i'm glad you haven't given up on it. eagerly wait for the next update,

Vega (j/k about the wrist thing, lol)
winterkaguya chapter 13 . 10/3/2007
wow...i can't imagine how the wedding & honeymoon is going to be like...threesome? *nosebleeds*

anyways, its nice to see how hinata could stand up for herself & neji...well...just being neji...over-protective & stuff... hopefully naruto don't end up with neji! tat would be...scary..

nice chapter & thank goodness you've updated! i hope you'll update soon & can't wait for the wedding! i do hope hinata would have lots of kids, considering how much she loved her children...

okay, enuff of tat...pls update! thanx...
Kichou chapter 13 . 10/3/2007
You know, I kind of want him to end up with the girl that serves him ramen. I don't know her name. Anyway, nice chapter. Update please.
Mimmy700 chapter 13 . 10/3/2007
Put in a Lee/Sakura/Naruto so people would stop talking about Hinata
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »