Reviews for Babysitting
Persephone chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
LOL Sephiroth does kinda look vampire-ish. Not as much as Vincent, though.
Catslock chapter 13 . 9/15/2011
anothr wonderful chapter its been awhile since youupdated so i hope you are still writing if you are cant wait till next chapter :)
Wet-Toilet-Roll chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
A really cute story! Kadaj is so different here, but i still adore him. すごいね!:)
tewak chapter 13 . 11/6/2009
i am so loving this story.

it's too awesome.

i've never played/seen/whatever final fantasy so i don't know anything about the characters but that just makes the story more enjoyable.

i absolutely love it.

good luck with it.

sincerely, aesdias.
Gorn chapter 11 . 9/28/2009
Oh gosh that was amazing.
Polish chapter 12 . 5/1/2009
Shishou? -Teacher-

What the hell does SHM stand for! Ive heard it like a thousand times and I still dont know what it means? Can you tell me? Id like to know! T_T

This is an awesome fic! 0 I hope that you can update again soon!
gamefangurl chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
HEY MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE, WITH CHERRY ON TOP)
silverbandgeek chapter 13 . 3/21/2009
lol. i couldn't stop laughing. loved the story by the way! w a ray of sunshine in a dark and humorless world. i would recomend this story on long and boring car rides, but the only rides i have are with my family... and i'd be the only one there to get the joke... poor parents... i plan on NEVER growing up; i'm afraid i'd loose the ability to apreciate good stories like this one... though i might be able to improve my spelling... bad spellers of the world, untie!
MyIncentive chapter 13 . 2/4/2008
Mwuhaha! Let the hilarity ensue! I love this fic, I read it when it first came around, but I wasn't a member then, so I wasn't able to fav it. Now I can! Albeit, a little late - but hey! I've finally found this fic again, and that's all that matters.
Eiko Makimachi chapter 13 . 1/3/2008
And I thought Sephiroth was the megalomaniac one... Yazoo surely seems to be the manipulative little guy, hehehe. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Fuji chapter 13 . 12/30/2007
I hope you write more soon. i like this story. it's awesome. lol. anyways, plz write more. i hope you do. :)

p.s. I'm from Texas too. cool. :)
SHM QUEEN chapter 13 . 11/21/2007
This is a really funny story. I luv how u wrote Yazoo's character and Kadaj is just so sweet. Hope u update soon
Weinerdog of Death and Doom chapter 13 . 10/10/2007
OMFG LOL... I was reading this in infotech and it made me laugh. Teacher wasn't pleased tho. This is... hillarious. -puts a ducky on your head- Here's a prize for teh funniest story I've ever read! -pause- You know, I probably shouldn't be listening to the audio of Z-Loan episode 6 while I write this. It's making me think of wrong things because I know what just- AH SHIBA LICKED CHIKA... uh... yeah. You probably didn't understand that. Anyways, love it, update soon?

-Wd
Bexi chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Please write more soon
BoltPhoenix chapter 13 . 8/25/2007
lmao!

The randomness is so awesome! xD

You're my hero.