Reviews for Raven's Voodoo
Leo112 chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
very interesting...

up date soon please this looks good!
Crimson-Rozez chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
please review soon. you have me hooked
PhantomMouse1115 chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
You have dissapeared! NO! Now I won't find out what happens! You haven't updated in FOUR years! OMG!
Linzerj chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
FINISH ALREADY WOULD YA?
Linzerj chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
*snickers* Raven's clothes are pink! HA! That would be cool!
mystery writer5775 chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
Hopefully Lancer's a better teacher than Mad Mod huh? Then again, at least then they had some entertainment...
KaChanger chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
Hey just wondering is it too late to lose hope in this story? You haven't posted in years...
Silvara rivana chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
giggles and can't stop o that is sweet!
Soului chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
cool fic, I'm really enjoying it. I have to ask though, why haven't you updated yet. It would be a real shame if you've decided to abandon it.
DarkAngel048 chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
write more!
zeo knight chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
kinda cool
Sevvy101 chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
totally awesome story! even though its only 3 chapters long, i completely adore it!

i luv this idea, and icant wait for more. i truly hope that you can update soon, cause i so wanna read more!

U ROCK SO MUCH!

-sevvy
Shalimar23 chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
nice very nice! please write more cuz i need to know what happens!
Balkoth chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
There was a little verb tense problem in the very beginning. They were in the apartment and having a flashback to flying there. Because of that confussion, the average reader will need to re-read the segment two or three times. It's just a small mechanics thing that is rather easy to avoid.

You went very quickly from afternoon to the next morning. A scene break isn't a bad thig. Far from it, because otherwise we'd always be in the same place and time. What seemed to be lacking was a transition. As the format is now, car crash comes to mind. Just going, going, going, and "SPLAT!" into a brick wall. Not fun.

Government? That is hillarious. Looking back at what I've said so far (I tend to write reviews as I read so that I can comment on everything) I thought 'wow, this looks a little on the abrassive side.' Let me go on the record as saying that I adored what you did with creating Tamaranian curses and traditions. You seem to really understand Sarfire as a character.

Positives aside, there is a definite feeling of rush in this post that the previous two lacked. Maybe you didn't want to spend too long with their first night in the apartment. Fine by me.

The character interaction was creative and fairly accurate. Danny and Tucker going gaga over Starfire is easy to see. Sam warming up to Raven isn't quite as believable without some preamble but, ultimately, the relationship could work. It's on the Starfire and Sam area that the real test will be and where you haven't yet tread. I really look forward to seeing how you do with that. This is really an enjoyable read.

Good luck and happy writing,

Balkoth
Coffeebeads chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
wow. you have successfully managed to merge two of my favourate shows ever. update soon or i'll have to hang you upside down over a big bowl of starfire's homecooking! (everyone screams) AH!